1024 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
TanyDi says

I forgot to tell you that your new avatar is very very cute :-)

10 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Rungs says

Congratz! telling you the truth, I went through your encouraging interview on Envato Notes before became an Author here. Great! Well done! :)

882 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • South Africa
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
+1 more
joiaco says

Congratz! telling you the truth, I went through your encouraging interview on Envato Notes before became an Author here. Great! Well done! :)

Hi there Rungs, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. This GR community is a great place for opinion, lessons, support, encouragement, generosity and follow through action – we should rule the World actually :)

10 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
Rungs says

Hi there Rungs, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. This GR community is a great place for opinion, lessons, support, encouragement, generosity and follow through action – we should rule the World actually :)

yes agreed :) by the way you are deserved for “Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog” badge! isn’t it ?

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Yord says

Congratulation! . Keep producing good stuffs!

3196 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Brazil
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+5 more
DzincStudio says

Absolutely well-deserved, Jo. I’m a true fan, and an enthusiastic supporter of every artistic manifestation you’re involved in. All the best. Cheers.

882 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • South Africa
+1 more
joiaco says

Absolutely well-deserved, Jo. I’m a true fan, and an enthusiastic supporter of every artistic manifestation you’re involved in. All the best. Cheers.

Thank you so much Dzinc, and everyone here, for such friendly and generous comments. It’s very humbling for me. I have also just received my first ‘painting commission’ through a GR referral which is not even related except creatively. Great news, and much needed.

1 post
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Spain
Jesussanz says

Hello Joiaco. I’m glad I found this thread in the forum (I do not often visit). I want to thank the support I have found for you since I started GraphicRiver. I found in you encouragement, inspiration and advice; almost like an sister. Thank you very much. Continues to make such a good job. Good luck and much more sales in you a second year in GraphicRive. Blessings! P.S. I received my first payment of grahicriver :-)

882 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • South Africa
+1 more
joiaco says

Hello Joiaco. I’m glad I found this thread in the forum (I do not often visit). I want to thank the support I have found for you since I started GraphicRiver. I found in you encouragement, inspiration and advice; almost like an sister. Thank you very much. Continues to make such a good job. Good luck and much more sales in you a second year in GraphicRive. Blessings! P.S. I received my first payment of grahicriver :-)

Hi Jesus, Thank you ‘brother’ also. Especially for your (and Oscar’s) donation illustration and music to this year’s Hospice Surf Contest for my son. Everyone has commented on the ‘awesomeness’ of your work! I have learned a lot from you. Wishing you many more sales too. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by