Create > Share > Expand

96 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
despoth says

My small ambition was to become one of “Top new authors”. I was waiting for January. Becuase I started to sell just at october 2012 and almost had no sales, but in January I got over 70 sales. Typical new author with nice sales at one month…. Maybe a best sales of a month for a newcomer… But…. there’s no my name in that list. It’s a pity. Maybe my items are not good. Maybe some other authors are more cool guys even with just 11 sales in January. Don’t know. But it’s the fact. Here’is no me. Not my holidays…..

73 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
Brainart says

Create > Share > Expand
Excellent Bro !! encourage you to do this and I wish you all the best ;)
73 posts
Brainart says

My small ambition was to become one of “Top new authors”. I was waiting for January. Becuase I started to sell just at october 2012 and almost had no sales, but in January I got over 70 sales. Typical new author with nice sales at one month…. Maybe a best sales of a month for a newcomer… But…. there’s no my name in that list. It’s a pity. Maybe my items are not good. Maybe some other authors are more cool guys even with just 11 sales in January. Don’t know. But it’s the fact. Here’is no me. Not my holidays…..
Yes, my brother you are right and I also started so, but with the passage of days made a good profit and I hope to continue so this, must work hard and I wish you good luck … ;)
96 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
despoth says

Yes yes you you re re right right..

73 posts
Brainart says

There are many things I dream to achieve in life before the end of my days and Envato is gradually giving life to one of them and from that one – the rest of my dreams will come through. It might take years to accomplish but I am hoping to actualize all my dreams that are vital (for the good of many) someday.
I’m sure that you achieve your dream !! because you are a professional designer that’s why I wish you more than these in the future with Envato ;)
by
by
by
by
by
by