10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
joshpodolske says

I thought i would try here for anyone that has issues with this theme. while i love the theme, i am having a heck of a time with it.

Ive bought some themes before, notably 2 themes from codestar. and these themes were very easy to set up. they were a true cms, i had no issues.

im having issues with these menus, images not showing up, and some other things. ive read about menus here http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

i downloaded the themes xml file and imported it in hopes that it would help me figure it out.

the theme itself is beautiful and i just want it to work like the demo, but im pulling my hair out. support has been great, the author bfintal has been doing a great job. i just feel over my head with this one.

anyone have advice on figuring out the menus, it isnt something im used to in wp. maybe something else to read online somehwhere?

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
joshpodolske says

Awesome support from the author.

GD Library Error: imagecreatetruecolor does not exist – please contact your webhost and ask them to install the GD library

He looked it over and helped me out

10 posts
joshpodolske says

finally figured it out, freaking mod rewite, appache server problem, the author really helped me out, once populated with his xml file, it was waaaaaay easier to navigate

140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
weblusive says

Man, you love monologues ? :D

by
by
by
by
by
by