130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
joeBanana says

Is it possible to sell Exclusively on Graphic River and in the same time to have Non-Exclusive status in PhotoDune?

I have switched from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive on Photo Dune, but it automatically switched it on the Graphic River too. What to do?

Thank You all.

52 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
Kontrastt says

Opening another Envato account might be a solution, but then the question is – will you be able to withdraw your earnings from both envato users to the same PP / Pyoneer / Moneybookers account or whatever you use? I asked this question in another forum thread, and hope to get an answer from the envato staff or from Paynoeer’s staff since i’m using the Payoneer card. But if you use two of the withdrawl services, like Payo and Paypal, then this is not a problem for you i guess.

1313 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says
Kontrastt said
Opening another Envato account might be a solution, but then the question is – will you be able to withdraw your earnings from both envato users to the same PP / Pyoneer / Moneybookers account or whatever you use? I asked this question in another forum thread, and hope to get an answer from the envato staff or from Paynoeer’s staff since i’m using the Payoneer card. But if you use two of the withdrawl services, like Payo and Paypal, then this is not a problem for you i guess.

+1, yep… create a new account…

by
by
by
by
by
by