51 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
LogoSpot says

If decided to sell my items non-exclusivity on my website too. And i have just opted out from Exclusive Envato Author…

The question is do I have to wait 30 days. to be able to list my items on my own website, or can I start selling them right away?

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

Hi LogoSpot,

questions regarding licensing and item exclusivity are best directed to Support, who you can also contact via Twitter for quicker responses.

51 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
LogoSpot says

Thanks Quickandeasy, just tweet’ed. Hope to see the answer, that I don’t need to wait 30 days :)

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
LeilasLass says

LOL, how does one go about UN-BECOMING an author at all, exclusive or otherwise is what I need to know. I was only looking into what is required as an author for my husband to create and sell items on GraphicRiver, I am no author :). Next thing I knew, it says in my profile I am exclusive author. There seems to be no link or radio button to un-become an author, exclusive or otherwise.

283 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GiorgioVoulioti says

LOL, how does one go about UN-BECOMING an author at all, exclusive or otherwise is what I need to know..

LOL! Maybe you should consider uploading items for sale? The system must know something (or the universe) to announce you an author…! Anyway, I think you should contact support. :-)

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
LeilasLass says

LOL, how does one go about UN-BECOMING an author at all, exclusive or otherwise is what I need to know..
LOL! Maybe you should consider uploading items for sale? The system must know something (or the universe) to announce you an author…! Anyway, I think you should contact support. :-)

Yeah crazy eh? I clicked on the ” Become An Author ” radio button stupidly thinking it would take me to some kind of requirement page / what is expected page. However it said you’d have to make a choice about being exclusive or not, so I chose one again thinking it would just take me to another information page of some nature, instead it said Congratulations on Becoming An Envato Author! LOL I was like, UMMMM Oh No! I thought, well, I’ll just go an un-become one real fast. But no such option exists. I have contacted Envato at this point, hopes they sort it out, or I will be the worst selling author in Envato History! I am however going to add to my at least temporary Author Bio that I am a NOT AN AUTHOR I was simply looking into what it takes to be an author from the BECOME AN AUTHOR page, clicked 2 radio buttons and was suddenly Congratulated On Becoming An Author. Now, if only my profile said Kriesi at the top of it instead of my user name, I’d be sitting on a beach somewhere collecting 20 % LMAO

283 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
GiorgioVoulioti says

...Now, if only my profile said Kriesi at the top of it instead of my user name, I’d be sitting on a beach somewhere collecting 20 % LMAO

True you can’t use Kriesi username and get 20% but have you thought about changing username to “LadyKriesi” and get at least 10%??? LOL!! Maybe there is also a “cooling” period of 30 days for you in case you change your mind though… LOLx2!

by
by
by
by
by
by