470 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Hi guys,
I would like to know what do you think about idea I want to produce exclusively for VideoHive.

For those who already saw some of my works knows that I always try to bring something fresh and useful to VH.

My idea is something like this:
I want to produce short animated scenes, frame by frame, fully colored and everything to bring the “nice” look into each scene. In Each scene I will put placeholders for Text/Video/Images using After Effects for people to put anything inside.

It doesn’t matter about what the animated scenes will be, because I want to read your opinions about the General idea, what do you think ?
Do you think people may find such product useful for intros or dvd’s or who knows what use…

I’m asking this because producing even a very short frame by frame animation takes lots of time and I don’t want to work so hard on something that nobody will be interested at all.

Thanks ahead for everybody for any comment and opinions.

• Sorry about my bad English
3135 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
Hi guys,
I would like to know what do you think about idea I want to produce exclusively for VideoHive.

For those who already saw some of my works knows that I always try to bring something fresh and useful to VH.

My idea is something like this:
I want to produce short animated scenes, frame by frame, fully colored and everything to bring the “nice” look into each scene. In Each scene I will put placeholders for Text/Video/Images using After Effects for people to put anything inside.

It doesn’t matter about what the animated scenes will be, because I want to read your opinions about the General idea, what do you think ?
Do you think people may find such product useful for intros or dvd’s or who knows what use…

I’m asking this because producing even a very short frame by frame animation takes lots of time and I don’t want to work so hard on something that nobody will be interested at all.

Thanks ahead for everybody for any comment and opinions.

* Sorry about my bad English

Hey Krazykartoons! Be blessed!

Are you going to animate the scenes in AE or Flash? The placeholder idea is always usefull for people like me who buy a lot here. Usually I need projects for TV. You can check the public collections or top authors feature to get some idea on what projects they sell good.

You can also drop me a line through my pm and ask me questions if you need feedback from a buyer perspective.

http://videohive.net/user/elreto

Hope this helps!

Have a nice day :)

470 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Thank you so much for your kind reply elreto :)
I will pm you soon eletro, it will be very helpful, thanks !

The animation itself will be made in other software (Mirage) it will be a Frame by Frame for smooth and professional look.

but, after the animation will be done I want to add placeholders over it, to combine within the animation as one part, so you will be able to insert Images/Text/Movies (up to the scene itself).

I would like to hear more opinions from everybody say your opinions (please read the first thread for more information).

Thanks ahead !

145 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
frayquantum says

you might want to consider in/out points, and a static in between that can be stretched.

this way people can extend it and use it in lots of ways.

I know you already did this for your previous stuff…so it’s cool

ps: I haven’t got the time to work the ninjas lol, got too busy lately

470 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Hi frayquantum, thanks for drop your opinion on this :)

The idea I’m talking about in this post is totaly different then a character for use on specific scenes such as:

So I won’t be able to play with it much, because it will be a short scene but maybe I’ll be able to split each scene to few shots, for more tweakable as you recommended :)

it’s still very “general” because I’m thinking about making it like it is a part of some movie or something, but I’m still not sure that’s why this thread is very helpful.

Thanks again, I appreciate any opinion and suggestions that people think will be useful for the buyers different projects, if it’s DVD intro, website intros, maybe even YouTube cut scenes or other stuff that I can’t think of right now.

by
by
by
by
by
by