56 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
iodaniel says

Hello Guys. When o open analytics.envato.com and insert my username and my API , i hit login and nothing shows up, i mean the page loads, then none of my products there, is something wrong with analytics ? i created another api, still not working my products arent there. Waiting for your Help. Cheers

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

There was a Ruby update that played havoc with our analytics – http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/ruby-upgrade-around-noon-16212/59473?page=13#534261

Hopefully we will get it fixed shortly. Thanks!

56 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
iodaniel says

i was thinkin that i’m the only one that have this problem, but looks like the entire analystic is down. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by