4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
maxworks says

I purchased the ANAN theme, and like many people it seems that the developer has become unresponsive (I’ve tried to reach them several times). I have been customizing the theme and I have two issues I can not resolve and need help with: 1. I can not get the logo which is suppose to display in the upper right corner to display – i’ve attempted to upload a png image several times now and the image does not display.

2. I wish to remove the title blank which displays in my theme in the center of the page, I can not find a means to do this. I want to have my page appear much like the way the theme appears if you go here: http://www.gallyapp.com/tf_themes/anan_wp/

this is my test site url: http://scc.maxworks.org/_classes/_298wp/wp_jamesRanch/

if anyone can help or help me to reach the developer (Peerapong) that would be greatly appreciated.

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi maxworks, this is a general open forum, have you tried interacting directly with the author here? The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction. Good luck.

1612 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+5 more
DaniMun says

Hello maxworks,

As Dzinc pointed out, you can get in touch with the author of the theme by clicking the provided link. However, if you are still unable to fix the theme issues that you’re facing, please feel free to send me an email message through the contact form on my profile page.

Thanks!

Dani

4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
maxworks says

Hello Dzinc and DaniMun, I had hoped that when I wrote “it seems that the developer has become unresponsive (I’ve tried to reach them several times)” that you would be able to assume that yes I’ve tried reaching them through there contact form. Also gMail+, FaceBook, Linkin Mail and several other methods. I can’t interact directly with the author if they simply don’t respond. I mean no disrespect to anyone, but I have tried to reach them, not i’m trying to find anyone who can help me – i’m a simple college student and i’m pretty sure i have a very simple question: how do i make the front page look like it does in the demo. Thats all i’m trying to do.

Sorry to bother, but, again, yes I tried to contact them before coming here. I crossed my ‘eyes’ and dotted my ‘tees’ so to speak.

3742 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

In fairness the author is highly respected and he has been replying on the item comments within the last 24 hours.

Your comment there was posted 6 hours ago I am sure that given a little time (especially given timezones etc) that they will reply.

As for your questions I am sure the logo answer is just uploading to the correct place in the theme options and that this is probably covered in the documentation. If by “title blank” you mean the box entitled h”home” in the main page then that is because you need to set the front page to being a full screen gallery (either by page template, theme options or reading settings – can’t tell without seeing the back end of the theme).

Be patient and I am sure they will reply to your comment.

by
by
by
by
by
by