629 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says

Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

So, what’s everybody up to this weekend? :)

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.

353 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
chack says

Yea! Stop crying now :)

Today I was climbing with some friends. Later I will fix IE7 issues on my new Theme…

Tomorrow some party with friends. Sunday learning for my Math exam :/

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

haha, today has been wild hasn’t it? Definitely not how I envisioned my Friday going but we’re all dealing with it :) +1 on the great community, sometimes things can get a little crazy but I think nearly all of us are very happy to be here.

Hmmm, weekend plans, got some work to finish up and have to start preparing more for a move to North Dakota shortly. I also need to get a PS3 so I can play with my buddies but I can’t seem to find one anywhere close to me.

“Helga” sounds like quite the beast, I know nothing of cars so if I speak further about cars my ignorance on the subject will shine through :D

659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says

This weekend… I’m sitting in my front yard in a rocking chair with a shotgun… going to shoot at any noisy Saabs driving through my neighborhood…

That and play a wicked game of parcheesi…

629 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
haha, today has been wild hasn’t it? Definitely not how I envisioned my Friday going but we’re all dealing with it :) +1 on the great community, sometimes things can get a little crazy but I think nearly all of us are very happy to be here.

Definitely makes things interesting around here. lol.

Good luck finding a PS3 , I just got rid of my Xbox Live account and went back to the PC full time. I also forgot to mention I’ll more than likely be playing lots of Left 4 Dead 2 since the DLC for “The Passing” is out now.

629 posts
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
This weekend… I’m sitting in my front yard in a rocking chair with a shotgun… going to shoot at any noisy Saabs driving through my neighborhood… That and play a wicked game of parcheesi…

I’ll be sure to pull up out front and rev it up a few times, hopefully you can get out of your rocking chair quick enough. lol.

353 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
chack says

rid of Xbox Live? You make me sad :)

Alot better than PS3 Network… (got both).

I own L4D … Is L4D2 worth the money?

Steam: _chack_ (waiting the he mac client :P )

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says
Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.

Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says
This weekend… I’m sitting in my front yard in a rocking chair with a shotgun… going to shoot at any noisy Saabs driving through my neighborhood… That and play a wicked game of parcheesi…
I’ll be sure to pull up out front and rev it up a few times, hopefully you can get out of your rocking chair quick enough. lol.

that’s what the spike strip lying across the road will be for…

629 posts
+2 more
VagrantRadio says

Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

by
by
by
by
by
by