• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
rid of Xbox Live? You make me sad :)

Alot better than PS3 Network… (got both).

I own L4D … Is L4D2 worth the money?

Steam: _chack_ (waiting the he mac client :P )

Xbox Live is nothing to miss, PC is much better and updates are FREE !

LD42 is about the same game but much more difficulty to it. It’s fun though. Wait until steam has another weekend deal on it. ;)

Steam: IronMidget

83 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Bruno_V says

Damn right! Consoles are nothing compared to PC. But the average person doesn’t know that and thinks PCs are much more expensive (which is not true in the long run).

738 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
Jar says

I completely understand the PC vs Console argument, but I prefer console. The community is much more vivid there, it’s nice and simple, and there are tons of exclusive titles that I love and would never get to experience on a PC.

2016 posts Review Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+7 more
jremick Staff says
She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Good stuff. :)

On the WRX I ’m going with a few suspension and brake upgrades first, then a few engine performance upgrades to bring up the HP to ~315. Then a new paint job and set of wheels after that.

Every weekend I’ve been cleaning the car and my girlfriend just thinks I’m crazy. She just doesn’t understand the connection between man and machine. ;)

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says

Damn right! Consoles are nothing compared to PC. But the average person doesn’t know that and thinks PCs are much more expensive (which is not true in the long run).

Especially considering I’ve bought four Xbox 360s in the last two years and spent less than that to upgrade my PC every year.

659 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
luckykind says

now you’ve got me intrigued…

My XBOX360 collects dust and makes a great anti theft device at night when the lights are off and it blinks red… i was thinking about buying a new one one day…

I’m a Mac guy however… so I hate PC’s but I’d certainly buy one for games if performance is better than the 360… are most games (for instance 360 games) also made for PC?

What’s kind of PC is worth getting? a B.I.Y. type or a certain company?

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Good stuff. :)

On the WRX I ’m going with a few suspension and brake upgrades first, then a few engine performance upgrades to bring up the HP to ~315. Then a new paint job and set of wheels after that.

Every weekend I’ve been cleaning the car and my girlfriend just thinks I’m crazy. She just doesn’t understand the connection between man and machine. ;)

nice, It’s always good to make it stop better and handle before it goes fast. ;)

I’m right there with you, my neighbors think I’m nuts.

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says

now you’ve got me intrigued…

My XBOX360 collects dust and makes a great anti theft device at night when the lights are off and it blinks red… i was thinking about buying a new one one day…

I’m a Mac guy however… so I hate PC’s but I’d certainly buy one for games if performance is better than the 360… are most games (for instance 360 games) also made for PC?

What’s kind of PC is worth getting? a B.I.Y. type or a certain company?

Much better than the 360 and a mac by a long run. Mac doesn’t have a big enough video card to handle the graphics unless you spend millions on it.

I usually build my own, but Newegg usually has barebone kits for cheap. Get something like an AMD x4 CPU , 4-8gb of ram, Nvidia 9800gtx or bigger video card and a hefty power supply and you’re ready to go.

659 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
luckykind says
Much better than the 360 and a mac by a long run. Mac doesn’t have a big enough video card to handle the graphics unless you spend millions on it. I usually build my own, but Newegg usually has barebone kits for cheap. Get something like an AMD x4 CPU , 4-8gb of ram, Nvidia 9800gtx or bigger video card and a hefty power supply and you’re ready to go.

and how about games?... do you ever see a commercial for a game and ever go, “F!@#... it’s not available for PC!”

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
Much better than the 360 and a mac by a long run. Mac doesn’t have a big enough video card to handle the graphics unless you spend millions on it. I usually build my own, but Newegg usually has barebone kits for cheap. Get something like an AMD x4 CPU , 4-8gb of ram, Nvidia 9800gtx or bigger video card and a hefty power supply and you’re ready to go.
and how about games?... do you ever see a commercial for a game and ever go, “F!@#... it’s not available for PC!”

Nope. Plus the community isn’t a bunch of screaming 12 year olds. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by