659 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
luckykind says
Nope. Plus the community isn’t a bunch of screaming 12 year olds. ;)

What about 33 year olds who act like 12 years olds? otherwise… I won’t fit in… :(

Sounds good man.. I’ll have to check that all out… thanks for the info… ;)

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
Nope. Plus the community isn’t a bunch of screaming 12 year olds. ;)

What about 33 year olds who act like 12 years olds? otherwise… I won’t fit in… :(

Sounds good man.. I’ll have to check that all out… thanks for the info… ;)

I guess we’ll both fit in, I’m a 34 year old that acts like a 12 year old. lol.

No prob, I look forward to seeing you on eventually.

240 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
rarepearldesign says
Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

So, what’s everybody up to this weekend? :)

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.
Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Love the Aero, I almost bought one.

I am rocking a stock 06 BMW 325xi with the 6 speed manual. It’s a fun little daily driver and the awd is awesome in the snow. I traded my 07 Mustang GT for it when I realized I needed a car that could drive all year round more easily. Looking to upgrade the 325 later next year to a 335i coupe.

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

So, what’s everybody up to this weekend? :)

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.
Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Love the Aero, I almost bought one.

I am rocking a stock 06 BMW 325xi with the 6 speed manual. It’s a fun little daily driver and the awd is awesome in the snow. I traded my 07 Mustang GT for it when I realized I needed a car that could drive all year round more easily. Looking to upgrade the 325 later next year to a 335i coupe.

Nice, I loves me some bimmers.

191 posts Test Subject at Aperture Science
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Ibby Staff says

I am going to read brand new Jeffrey’s book! Trying to push myself into the CSS world, but sometimes just feel frustrated with the coding thing! :(

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says
I am going to read brand new Jeffrey’s book! Trying to push myself into the CSS world, but sometimes just feel frustrated with the coding thing! :(

I guess I’ll have to pick that book up eventually. The only thing that was difficult about CSS when I started were floats, positioning and writing short hand, every thing else flows with time.

You just have to develop a system and keep at it.

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

I guess I’ll have to pick that book up eventually. The only thing that was difficult about CSS when I started were floats, positioning and writing short hand, every thing else flows with time.

You just have to develop a system and keep at it.

Floats really gave me a hard time when I was starting with CSS too, once you understand them it all feels much easier :)

Keep at it Ibrahim!

@all – Whats the deal with Steam for Mac? I am not a gamer at all but I heard it’s happening soon, and I like to play some games in my freetime…would this be worth me looking into you think?

177 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United Kingdom
conceptcoding says
Floats really gave me a hard time when I was starting with CSS too, once you understand them it all feels much easier :)

Keep at it Ibrahim!

@all – Whats the deal with Steam for Mac? I am not a gamer at all but I heard it’s happening soon, and I like to play some games in my freetime…would this be worth me looking into you think?

Yes it would, because Team Fortress 2 is coming to Mac, and TF2 is possibly the most awesome game. :D

Portal 2 is going to awesome as well, when it comes out.

629 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
VagrantRadio says

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3569/

I think they need to make the games compatible first. I don’t see a download for the mac client as of yet.

191 posts Test Subject at Aperture Science
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Ibby Staff says

You are not a gamer? oh my god you are such a liar :D

by
by
by
by
by
by