659 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
luckykind says
Nope. Plus the community isn’t a bunch of screaming 12 year olds. ;)

What about 33 year olds who act like 12 years olds? otherwise… I won’t fit in… :(

Sounds good man.. I’ll have to check that all out… thanks for the info… ;)

629 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
Nope. Plus the community isn’t a bunch of screaming 12 year olds. ;)

What about 33 year olds who act like 12 years olds? otherwise… I won’t fit in… :(

Sounds good man.. I’ll have to check that all out… thanks for the info… ;)

I guess we’ll both fit in, I’m a 34 year old that acts like a 12 year old. lol.

No prob, I look forward to seeing you on eventually.

240 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rarepearldesign says
Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

So, what’s everybody up to this weekend? :)

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.
Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Love the Aero, I almost bought one.

I am rocking a stock 06 BMW 325xi with the 6 speed manual. It’s a fun little daily driver and the awd is awesome in the snow. I traded my 07 Mustang GT for it when I realized I needed a car that could drive all year round more easily. Looking to upgrade the 325 later next year to a 335i coupe.

629 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
Anywho, with everything going on today and all drama aside I just wanted to say that this really is a great community and I’m happy to be a part of it.

So, what’s everybody up to this weekend? :)

I just bought a new 3” turbo-back performance exhaust that I’m putting on my Saab 9-5 on Saturday. Should give “Helga” as I call her, a nice mean sound. That and working on another theme of course.
Nice, what year is “Helga”? Any other upgrades? I just recently put a set of these tires on my ‘04 WRX . They’ve been fun so far. :)

She’s a 99 Aero. So far an open air intake so the turbo can go “boosh” and the exhaust is next so I can bring it to stage 3 with an ECU upgrade later.

I need to get new tires but I’ve been waiting on enough money to also put a set of these puppies on.

Love the Aero, I almost bought one.

I am rocking a stock 06 BMW 325xi with the 6 speed manual. It’s a fun little daily driver and the awd is awesome in the snow. I traded my 07 Mustang GT for it when I realized I needed a car that could drive all year round more easily. Looking to upgrade the 325 later next year to a 335i coupe.

Nice, I loves me some bimmers.

192 posts Test Subject at Envato Science
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Ibby Envato team says

I am going to read brand new Jeffrey’s book! Trying to push myself into the CSS world, but sometimes just feel frustrated with the coding thing! :(

629 posts
+2 more
VagrantRadio says
I am going to read brand new Jeffrey’s book! Trying to push myself into the CSS world, but sometimes just feel frustrated with the coding thing! :(

I guess I’ll have to pick that book up eventually. The only thing that was difficult about CSS when I started were floats, positioning and writing short hand, every thing else flows with time.

You just have to develop a system and keep at it.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

I guess I’ll have to pick that book up eventually. The only thing that was difficult about CSS when I started were floats, positioning and writing short hand, every thing else flows with time.

You just have to develop a system and keep at it.

Floats really gave me a hard time when I was starting with CSS too, once you understand them it all feels much easier :)

Keep at it Ibrahim!

@all – Whats the deal with Steam for Mac? I am not a gamer at all but I heard it’s happening soon, and I like to play some games in my freetime…would this be worth me looking into you think?

177 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
conceptcoding says
Floats really gave me a hard time when I was starting with CSS too, once you understand them it all feels much easier :)

Keep at it Ibrahim!

@all – Whats the deal with Steam for Mac? I am not a gamer at all but I heard it’s happening soon, and I like to play some games in my freetime…would this be worth me looking into you think?

Yes it would, because Team Fortress 2 is coming to Mac, and TF2 is possibly the most awesome game. :D

Portal 2 is going to awesome as well, when it comes out.

629 posts
+2 more
VagrantRadio says

http://store.steampowered.com/news/3569/

I think they need to make the games compatible first. I don’t see a download for the mac client as of yet.

192 posts Test Subject at Envato Science
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Attended one of our Meetups around the world Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
Ibby Envato team says

You are not a gamer? oh my god you are such a liar :D

by
by
by
by
by
by