1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Still no official word as to exactly what happened – anyone?

EDIT: seems they locked and deleted my old thread and the others about the outage.

musiquesynthetique
musiquesynthetique Recent Posts Threads Started
135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
musiquesynthetique says

My items are back to how they were before the first crash.

EDIT: it’s as though it never happened.

277 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
FalconFX says

And i lost a sale that i got 6 mins or so after the site got back up the first time !!!, hope there will be some kind of fix to it !!!

2153 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says
484 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
pixeful says

How funny while sales lost i had a sale. Then marketplace closed and now i dont have it glad i made a screenshot will contact support.

475 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
FlatKing says

Creating tons of treads isn’t going to help

251 posts JoomFX.com
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 200+ members
+3 more
joomfx says

For me everything seems to be back to normal :)

@Envato – did you guys restore from the wrong backup :D

165 posts
    Joined an Envato Football competition Located in United States Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
facade says

Not sure, but, I’m still missing a sale that I got after the issue occured. It’s not showing up in my statement. I had a sale disappear when the outage happened but that one is back. Just missing 1 sale now. Hope I get it back :)

408 posts Code Is Poetry
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
gljivec says

Exactly, now the sales after the crash are missing (at least not as much sales as before :D )

Matterico_Themes
Matterico_Themes Recent Posts Threads Started
70 posts
    Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
Matterico_Themes says

And i lost a sale that i got 6 mins or so after the site got back up the first time !!!, hope there will be some kind of fix to it !!!

But now the question is, that person that purchased, is it in their downloads or do they still have credit once again…

by
by
by
by
by
by