What do I do when my one year old son, finds shortcuts on my keyboard, that I don’t know that they even exist and I don’t know how to turn them off.
Or my daughter add some (impossible) chords to my song, while I’m in bathroom…
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
Lol! Looks like you got some smart kids
So, what are your situations?
What to do, when I open (every) bag with macaroni, and macaroni always spill all over the kitchen?
After my father gets an “assignment” to keep my brother’s kids, I usually get a phonecall from him with questions like: “Why is my Windows shown upside down?” (screen tilted) or “How do I get back this software here?” (menus and windows layout totally changed) or something like that Kids are real talents in finding keyboard shortcuts you would never even think exist