33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
danielm123 says

I am looking for someone to create a cartoon caricature from a photo, The caricature would then be animated in 2D giving over a speech with lip sync (from a WAV file – to be provided).

I am looking for a reasonable amount of character movement. However, I am not looking for the static type with a few gestures. I am also not looking for a 3D rendered animation.

Animation length will be 3-5 minutes long Limited budget

I would be keen to see some previous examples of work before moving ahead.

I look forward to your replies

1815 posts Videohive author & moderator
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+11 more
Mocarg Volunteer moderator says

Limited budget?

Can you at least type here what range it is?

0-100$ 100-500$ 500-1000$ 1000$>

33 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
danielm123 says

Budget: $500-750

Limited budget?

Can you at least type here what range it is?

0-100$ 100-500$ 500-1000$ 1000$>
140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
AdamFamily says

Feel free to contact me to discuss more at nugideas@gmail.com and see my works at my site. Or send your story animation.

Thank you, Adam

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Feel free to contact me to discuss more at nugideas@gmail.com and see my works at my site. Or send your story animation. Thank you, Adam

your website is not working on firefox.

140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
AdamFamily says

Feel free to contact me to discuss more at nugideas@gmail.com and see my works at my site. Or send your story animation. Thank you, Adam
your website is not working on firefox.

I don’t know what happen, but I’ve checked and it’s work. But thanks for your information, Adam.

by
by
by
by
by
by