2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
Habiru says

Hi,

Is there anyone out there that can do 3 short intros for us, one to introduce our little private station which we use to produce customer testimonials, and another to say our production motto, and lastly one to identify who we are. We are located in Canada.

There is an audio clip “Fight No More” that has ” A lot of Soul” as its intro, we are looking for something like that.

We are looking for the “fun” deep authorative voice that broadcasters use, or something along that line. Don’t care if it is electronic, as long as it sounds, “natural”. :-)

Please email me the details on the value of this to you, and how long it might take to produce. We always have a deposit sitting in Audio Jungle and if we can use that to pay you, so much the better, if not, please include details on how to pay you as well.

Thanks so very much,

Dave

150 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
JamesonGerdon says

Hi, I might be able to do that for you guys! If you want to talk about the details, you can email me at jamesongerdon@gmail.com

Thanks, Jameson

chrisatkinsonline
chrisatkinsonline Recent Posts Threads Started
25 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
chrisatkinsonline says

Hey, I can definitely help you with this, please contact me at chrisatkinsonline@gmail.com. I can send you some demos. I couldnt find your email.

Chris

58 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Argentina
+1 more
cocoonstudios says

Hi, I think I can help you guys. Contact me at juanyporcel@gmail.com so we can go on details.

Thank you.

Cocoonstudios.

by
by
by
by
by
by