• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Have all invitations been sent? I didn’t received anything … ;-(

There’s still plenty of time! :) We’re still inviting service providers. Though we’re focusing on graphics design atm. We are diversifying our offerings after launch based on demand. :)

841 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

^ The beta starts with only design based works. I guess the ultimate/long term goal is pulling all the TF & CC buyer’s custom projects towards there in future! :P
And it’s a very smart and useful decision, both for us and envato

Sure, but it also depends on the way the system works. It is fine as long as only less than $100 worthy services encouraged since that is the limit here. Honestly I don’t know who in this world can gauge and monitor the values :)

Not sure if this service would be allowed; a staff reply would be appreciated:

Service #1: Isolating object from Photos (background removal). $100 per 10,000 photos. 5 days turnaround
Service #2: Custom Vector Objects. $100 per 10,000 files. 5 days turnaround

That’s not actually the limit!!!

Each category has a price range which is based on many factors! Many of which go much higher than $100. Sorry if that wasn’t clear to you on the site.

• Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Not sure if this service would be allowed; a staff reply would be appreciated: Service #1: Isolating object from Photos (background removal). $100 per 10,000 photos. 5 days turnaround
Service #2: Custom Vector Objects. $100 per 10,000 files. 5 days turnaround

I’m not sure, that would be up to the review team!

5542 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says

Each category has a price range which is based on many factors! Many of which go much higher than $100. Sorry if that wasn’t clear to you on the site.

Thanks for the clarification.

The “Image Editing> Isolating Objects” category doesn’t accept more than $70 budget. In case a service provider sets price of $5 and creates a service for 1 image edit, thats fine and practically possible. If a service provider have to set the same for 50 or 100 images (since this is the way the buyers expect – single image edits are very rare requirement), there is no way to go beyond $70 if needed.

One possibility is, to set a service that accepts 14 image edits (assume $5 per image and so 70/5 = 14 images). But surely any buyer with the requirement of 20 image edits wont find a way to buy and pay this service.

May be I am missing to understand something obvious about how the services deals with repeated/bulk works ;)

• Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Thanks for the clarification.

The “Image Editing> Isolating Objects” category doesn’t accept more than $70 budget. In case a service provider sets price of $5 and creates a service for 1 image edit, thats fine and practically possible. If a service provider have to set the same for 50 or 100 images (since this is the way the buyers expect – single image edits are very rare requirement), there is no way to go beyond $70 if needed.

One possibility is, to set a service that accepts 14 image edits (assume $5 per image and so 70/5 = 14 images). But surely any buyer with the requirement of 20 image edits wont find a way to buy and pay this service.

May be I am missing to understand something obvious about how the services deals with repeated/bulk works ;)

Interesting feedback! Can you send me an email (jordan at envato.com) with the exact kind of service you would like to sell, and I can pass it on to the product team :)

• Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Hey all! Just an update that we have stopped accepting new Beta registrations for the time being. We’ve had an overwhelming response and level of interest in the product and are still working through the list of those who have registered already for an invitation.

We’re looking forward to launching in an open Beta soon. If you’ve already registered your interest in becoming a Service Provider, keep an eye on your emails as we still have plenty more people to invite from the existing list! :)

If you want to stay up to date with our launch plans, why not sign up for our newsletter?

Thanks y’all!

220 posts
  • France
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
corsonr says

Have all invitations been sent? I didn’t received anything … ;-(
There’s still plenty of time! :) We’re still inviting service providers. Though we’re focusing on graphics design atm. We are diversifying our offerings after launch based on demand. :)

Great, i hope i’ll receive an invite! ;-)

785 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Flinzar says

I don’t have access to the beta page….? bug or did i get removed?

8 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SmilkStar says

I am Very Interesting ))) i hope i’ll receive an invite!

6767 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

I don’t have access to the beta page….? bug or did i get removed?

here is your answer

Hey all! Just an update that we have stopped accepting new Beta registrations for the time being. We’ve had an overwhelming response and level of interest in the product and are still working through the list of those who have registered already for an invitation.
by
by
by
by
by
by