820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

I don’t have access to the beta page….? bug or did i get removed?

here is your answer

Hey all! Just an update that we have stopped accepting new Beta registrations for the time being. We’ve had an overwhelming response and level of interest in the product and are still working through the list of those who have registered already for an invitation.

I was a part of the beta, I even used the site for a couple of days. But I tried to login and suddenly it showed error. (Tried from other browsers)

3918 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

here is your answer

Hey all! Just an update that we have stopped accepting new Beta registrations for the time being. We’ve had an overwhelming response and level of interest in the product and are still working through the list of those who have registered already for an invitation.
I was a part of the beta, I even used the site for a couple of days. But I tried to login and suddenly it showed error. (Tried from other browsers)

Did you create any services?

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

no. I wanted to create something about video editing or 3d rendering but there is no option for now about this. And I didn’t had the time to check the other options in detail.

microlancer have a interesting idea. I’m not positive about the choice of letting aside the improvements for the marketplace that we all asking for, but I can understand why envato put its dev team on this one. If is successful may generate millions of dollars and become a big hit. Is a risk, but with the traffic the marketplace gets the clients base for microlancer can quickly grow.

Is not all clear yet but I like the idea of letting buyers search and chose a freelancer to do something instead of that idiotic spec work we see on other websites where designers fight as mad dogs to “maybe” win a underpaid project.

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

here is your answer

Yep, one got accepted one in review.

3918 posts After Effects Templates
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has referred 500+ members Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+8 more
miseld says

I have 2 services and my account is active, but still no Beta badge :)

542 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kriskorn says

Got my invite too! Already found some bugs, going to send feedback later.

Thank you,
Kris

1364 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says

Got my invite today! :D

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Got mine today as well, looking forward to test it.

26 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 200+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
AuroraVFX says

Got one, too. Testing it right now… :)

3007 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

still waiting to get mine

by
by
by
by
by
by