• Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • United States
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
lifwanian says

Im in!

Side note, what kinds of things are you looking for in order to accept someone? I know I only have a Flash profolio on here now, but do have many TF files on the way :)

841 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Im in!

Side note, what kinds of things are you looking for in order to accept someone? I know I only have a Flash profolio on here now, but do have many TF files on the way :)

At the moment for the Service Provider beta, to get in you need to have skills in Graphic/Creative design. If you’ve got a decent GraphicRiver portfolio for instance, that might be a plus!

After the beta though portfolios etc wont be taken into consideration, so long as you can provide a service in a category we have on the site! :)

2252 posts Small, but tough
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Im in!

At the moment for the Service Provider beta, to get in you need to have skills in Graphic/Creative design. If you’ve got a decent GraphicRiver portfolio for instance, that might be a plus!

After the beta though portfolios etc wont be taken into consideration, so long as you can provide a service in a category we have on the site! :)

Maybe it’s a known fact to you Jordan, that there is a high demand for After Effects project customization on videohive. Just wanted you to keep that in mind ;) Although, I signed up for beta, I guess I’m out, since it’s only static design for now, as far as I can see. But idea is more than awesome!

3649 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Very curious as to how this is going to pan out! I’m in!

841 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
+3 more
Jordan_M Staff says

Im in!

Maybe it’s a known fact to you Jordan, that there is a high demand for After Effects project customization on videohive. Just wanted you to keep that in mind ;) Although, I signed up for beta, I guess I’m out, since it’s only static design for now, as far as I can see. But idea is more than awesome!

We certainly know how big the AE market is! I can’t wait to see AE customisation on Microlancer, and plenty of other related services! One of the most exciting parts of this for me is seeing what kind of services everyone can come up with! :D

94 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
NeWave says

I really really really like the idea. From time to time i have some clients who need some quick help at that very moment when I’m stuck with some other project and I hate to let people hanging. I bet I’m not the only one. :)

2013 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Question: is it only going to be a tool for connecting buyers and authors for customization jobs, or is it also going to include a tool for item requests? The latter would also be very good to see, especially because that way everybody could know when the request has ended, instead of resurrecting years-old topics on Forums :)

8112 posts Community Moderator
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

I’m there when development is added :)

484 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

I’m in, just to see how it goes.

However, I see this as a bad idea. The marketplaces needs automatic updates, better support forum, quicker Envato Support and maybe a ticketing system for the author. Envato still brings the sales, and that’s why I’m here. But if the sales means 42% of what I sell, I’ll start seriously thinking about promoting my items myself (since I’m already doing all the other work) and see how it pans out.

At the end of the day, I’ll make a better brand for my products/myself. Envato should be thinking of empowering authors instead of trying to monetize the small empire they built.

538 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Typps says

Umm not to sound too negative, but reading through, I find the points raised by VF and codingjack quite valid.

Microlancer seems to be in direct conflict with existing authors freelance revenue generated through hard work on their own items. Any insight into how this is handled would be nice. Surely now is a good time to discuss this before you pour more effort and resources into a product, to only discover that nobody wants it.

I’m there when development is added :)

same here, though I did sign up for the beta thinking there will be a dev category in the final, now a few posts later i’ve lost hope. Seems to be specific to graphicriver authors :P

by
by
by
by
by
by