3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
StacySmith says

So I’ve been waiting a few weeks now hunting for the right woo theme. I first sorted the woocommerce category under wordpress. Then I had a bright idea to just type in the term a few days ago to discover 500+ themes that are woo compatible. I almost wasted my money in addition to the time I spent digging around the web after poor results initially.

214 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
agusmu says

It is simply because of single category rule on ThemeForest, a theme can’t stay on multiple categories.

I can say all well-coded WP themes should be “compatible” with WooCommerce without any code changes. That is why you will see 500+ themes claim that they are WooCommerce compatible.

And, most of 100+ WP themes under WordPress – eCommerce – WooCommerce category offers some specific WooCommerce integrations when they were submitted.

So, it really depends on your project requirements.

by
by
by
by
by
by