• Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
Aether-Themes says

After reading through the item comments, I have to say the buyer at least accomplished something – he reached a new level of annoying I have rarely seen on this marketplace. I hope I never stumble on someone like this guy.

420 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

Buyers like this makes me want to have a feature that can block specific buyers from purchasing my themes. I’d rather loose that $20 then go through that. Hopefully you get it all straightened out.

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
duotive says

From what he described, you answer a question once every 2 days? That is a legitimate problem, how can a customer have a conversation with support if your response time is that long? If i did this, i think that i would have unhappy customers as well. I am not saying that his approach is good by any matter, but you have to pay more attention to your customers, and as you can see it reflects on the ratings.

115 posts
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
Aether-Themes says

From what he described, you answer a question once every 2 days? That is a legitimate problem, how can a customer have a conversation with support if your response time is that long? If i did this, i think that i would have unhappy customers as well. I am not saying that his approach is good by any matter, but you have to pay more attention to your customers, and as you can see it reflects on the ratings.

I don’t see how replying 2 days later after a weekend justifies the buyer’s behaviour. I mean you can be unsatisfied with support, but you shouldn’t in any way behave in this manner spamming the comments and repeating the same thing over and over – this won’t make things better.

1362 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

Yes as I saw it was a weekend between. And we had some authors which we replied after 10 minutes but then they returned back after 5 days and demanded immediate support.

3007 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+2 more
duotive says

Yes as I saw it was a weekend between. And we had some authors which we replied after 10 minutes but then they returned back after 5 days and demanded immediate support.

That is the point. To have a normal relationship with a customer, i think that answering in the same day is nice, excluding the weekends of course.

2493 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Hey guys,

Please keep the Forum Rules in mind, about not calling out other members of our community. I understand the frustration related to this event, but please note that Support is aware of the issue and is currently looking into it. Regarding the comments, please simply flag all comments that you feel are inappropriate and state a reason, and they will be reviewed. Of course, based on the frequency and urgency of the matter, this is the process to follow, as the Item Comments queue is checked fairly often compared to the forums, and we have better chances of taking action in an acceptable amount of time.

Thank you for your understanding. If you have any specific questions, or concerns regarding this matter, do feel free to contact me through my profile page.

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by