2445 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
digitalimpact says

It probably is a good intention, yes :)

But here’s the thing: there are literally thousands of (affiliate) sites that show you a direct preview and have lots of other browsing functionality. Some even allow you to filter by various criteria.

I’ve done this myself, with much more than just showing a preview directly (and that’s why I was curious about what you’re bringing new to the table): http://extras.envato.com/services/envato-authors-wall/

As others have said, this isn’t the best place to advertise it. Build something useful, then submit it to Envato Extras, for example. It’s a starting point, good luck with your project :)

9 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Ireland
hungryweb says

This is constructive criticism, but adding full size previews and infinite scroll does not warrant enough change to the current system to make people want to switch browsing sites. If you maybe implemented proper categorisation and appropriate filtering, then I think you’d have a better chance, it would definitely be more work, but it seems at the moment you’re (honestly) just looking for some free easy money.

Another thing to note, see another thread floating around about referral income, site’s like yours have a tendency to collect thousands of click throughs with 0 registrations, simply because they’re wrongly positioned.

Please take this reply in the tone it was written, friendly :)

my purpose is not to move people to browsing site and in regards to the easy money it my be trough but this is not what i have in mind, i create a script and i put it online

browsing can be done in a better way, main purpose

9 posts
  • Located in Ireland
hungryweb says
9 posts
  • Located in Ireland
hungryweb says

It probably is a good intention, yes :)

But here’s the thing: there are literally thousands of (affiliate) sites that show you a direct preview and have lots of other browsing functionality. Some even allow you to filter by various criteria.

I’ve done this myself, with much more than just showing a preview directly (and that’s why I was curious about what you’re bringing new to the table): http://extras.envato.com/services/envato-authors-wall/

As others have said, this isn’t the best place to advertise it. Build something useful, then submit it to Envato Extras, for example. It’s a starting point, good luck with your project :)

What is helping me can help others

Thank you for you advice an good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by