17 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
MegaDez says

I have posted two posts before to get tips for my blogger template before submit it in themeforest. our friends here reply with lovely criticism to my theme and i apply it. but again hard rejected from themeforest :sick: . so plz give me your opinion what’s the problem and how can i solve it thanks all :)

My Template Demos http://hanin-demos.blogspot.com :bigwink:

207 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
dr3772 says

Sidebar Not working properly. :)

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MegaDez says

Sidebar Not working properly. :)

What’s the problem on it?

451 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
pixeful says

I think its a really great theme for Blogspot,seriously. It would be also nice as wordpress blog. How strange…

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
VandheerMan says

I think it was hard-rejected because you posted copy-righted content, such as the Need For Speed picture…But the theme itself suits well for a blog.

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MegaDez says

I think its a really great theme for Blogspot,seriously. It would be also nice as wordpress blog. How strange…

Yes, I thought if the template have some bugs it may soft rejected but the reviewer hardly rejected it with no comment

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MegaDez says

I think it was hard-rejected because you posted copy-righted content, such as the Need For Speed picture…But the theme itself suits well for a blog.

Thank you, but my template i designed it from zero and scripts included have it’s rights comment. Words from lorem ipsum and copyrights of images included in item description.

1716 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

alignment problems http://prntscr.com/41jxj1

Also the typography isn’t that great, in my personal opinion that font, used on the titles, looks horrible. Same for the menu and most of the theme. When you make a blogging theme, you don’t focus on functionality, on it doing something, it’s about making it really beautiful and stand out, typography plays perhaps the most important role in this. This has absolutely no chance in the WordPress category, if it was rejected in “Blogger”, it’s clearly that you have to put more work on it. Work on the typography, on the overall layout, it looks too simple and not really premium right now.

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
MegaDez says

alignment problems http://prntscr.com/41jxj1 Also the typography isn’t that great, in my personal opinion that font, used on the titles, looks horrible. Same for the menu and most of the theme. When you make a blogging theme, you don’t focus on functionality, on it doing something, it’s about making it really beautiful and stand out, typography plays perhaps the most important role in this. This has absolutely no chance in the WordPress category, if it was rejected in “Blogger”, it’s clearly that you have to put more work on it. Work on the typography, on the overall layout, it looks too simple and not really premium right now.

Thank you for your criticism, i’ll put that in consideration ;)

75 posts Vibe
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
VibeThemes says

Another point worth mentioning : you can not use copyright images in your template. Keep in mind “Free” does not mean commercially usable.

by
by
by
by
by
by