65 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
Theory_13 says

Welcome man! :)

362 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
codenegar says

Welcome :)

Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says

Welcome!

460 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+4 more
VectorMedia says

Welcome to the community :)

35 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Sharandra says

Welcome! :-)

28 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ejoubaud Envato team says

Thanks to all of you for the incredibly warm welcome :o

Thanks also to those of you who submitted bug reports. We’re working on getting these fixed as soon as possible.

360 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has referred 10+ members Won a Most Wanted contest Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
amzee says

Hi all! I’m Emmanuel.

As you may know, Envato has been (and still is) hiring a lot these days, in order to tackle our ridiculously long list of improvement ideas and deliver more awesomeness to this community.

I’m part of the lucky bunch that recently got to join the Marketplaces development team in the Melbourne HQ. This is a very exciting time to be joining, with a lot of improvements on their way!

I’m from France and have only been in Australia for a few months. Moving to the other end of the world has been quite an adventure, but getting to be part of an awesome community of like-minded folks is one of the most interesting parts. The way I see it, we all share a strong passion for the Web, quality products and technology in general.

These days I’ll be working mostly on maintenance tasks, which cover implementation of new categories, bug fixing, improvements in the review workflow tools and more generally maintaining a high level of engineering quality on the huge Marketplaces codebase (non-exhaustive list).

If you wanna have a chat about these topics, or working at Envato, moving from France to Australia, death metal bands, anything Webdev-related, please send me a message here or on Twitter.

Welcome dev!

69 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Philippines Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Lapu-Lapu says

Welcome Emmanuel!

196 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
JOGJAfile says

Welcome Mate :D

181 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
Altaf_ajju says

Welcome Emmanuel!

by
by
by
by
by
by