33 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
LuminouseyeGFX says

Hello,

5th time rejection for my theme and this time I really cant understand the message of reviewer. Experts, please send feedback how to improve the theme.

This is reviewer message :

Unfortunately your submission Prolook – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Overall, this is a good concept but there are a couple issues here:

We already have a number of submissions with the same overall design and concept and we have to draw the line somewhere.

I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this design: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique touches and features that differentiate it from what’s already available and definitely be of higher quality.

Minimal templates can be clean and simple when you manage to handle the white space and details to provide a simple but yet unique template. But if you can’t, it will look like an incomplete template – blank template.

In this case, the submitted template is more like a ‘framework’ than a full fledged design. If you’re going with minimalism, you need to make sure all the little details check out.

Theme Demo

Really appreciate it if expert designers also send their feedback and suggestions.

Thanks

16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
softheme says

Its clear :

“I think we’re reached a point of saturation”

you lose your time here, make your marketplace own site

:)

33 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
LuminouseyeGFX says

Its clear :

“I think we’re reached a point of saturation”

you lose your time here, make your marketplace own site

:)

You mean I need to sell my item somewhere else? Please clear this.

Thanks

3701 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

No definitely don’t give up – that rejection got some feedback so its got a chance.

The typography needs work and lose any crappy looking icons e.g. below main slider.

Make sure it meets the back end requirements now in place

by
by
by
by
by
by