23 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
jitu says

Nothing to say…......... Rejection is frustration ….......................

Hope in future i m in TF

2204 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

still working, do not give up ..

46 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ghana
xPLyCT says

Nothing to say…......... Rejection is frustration …....................... Hope in future i m in TF

You’ve seen the top selling authors right? they’ve all been rejected once in a while… don’t give up

23 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
jitu says

Nothing to say…......... Rejection is frustration …....................... Hope in future i m in TF
Thanks to inspire me You’ve seen the top selling authors right? they’ve all been rejected once in a while… don’t give up
23 posts
jitu says

still working, do not give up ..

Thanks to inspire me

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Maybe we could see a link to your work, we might be able to help you improve!

23 posts
jitu says

Maybe we could see a link to your work, we might be able to help you improve!
yes please http://ucrayon.blogspot.in/
2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey

Is this a PSD theme? If it is man you got a long way to go, PSD category is one of the hardes to get in. Everything has to be pixel perfect and unique.

Good luck

Cheers

Lester

23 posts
jitu says

Hey

Is this a PSD theme? If it is man you got a long way to go, PSD category is one of the hardes to get in. Everything has to be pixel perfect and unique.

Good luck

Cheers

Lester

Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mafloral

37 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Serbia Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
Gavrilo says
Did you even check PSD category ? I know you are frustrated ,but try coding these one for start and try in HTML ,after that when you get some confidence in your work ,try again in PSD . http://themeforest.net/category/psd-templates And for the design, try putting some color, and work more on details. Good Luck mate
by
by
by
by
by
by