1675 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

I got rejected 7 times with my first item, then twice with my second.. It was painful but I didn’‘t quit. I am reviewing themes here from time to time, I remember giving tips to mafloral here with his “crazy” style, he made it after all.. :)

Your theme need a typography concept, here some ideas
  • spacing is the major issue with your particular theme
  • headings need to stand out and need a more clean type or font
  • contrasts are important as well, you need some polish on this matter
  • some elements are too big or too much distanced from others (the contact page seems to have 2 pages in one)
  • you could check my work to get some more insights on the issues
  • Google on the concepts above you will find plenty materials.

Good luck!

23 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
jitu says

Did you even check PSD category ? I know you are frustrated ,but try coding these one for start and try in HTML ,after that when you get some confidence in your work ,try again in PSD . http://themeforest.net/category/psd-templates And for the design, try putting some color, and work more on details. Good Luck mate

Thanks to inspire me ….......

I m start five time to revise all theme and theme forest category.

23 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
jitu says

I got rejected 7 times with my first item, then twice with my second.. It was painful but I didn’‘t quit. I am reviewing themes here from time to time, I remember giving tips to mafloral here with his “crazy” style, he made it after all.. :) Your theme need a typography concept, here some ideas
  • spacing is the major issue with your particular theme
  • headings need to stand out and need a more clean type or font
  • contrasts are important as well, you need some polish on this matter
  • some elements are too big or too much distanced from others (the contact page seems to have 2 pages in one)
  • you could check my work to get some more insights on the issues
  • Google on the concepts above you will find plenty materials.
Good luck!
hi.. I really inspire from you and try something new. What you say if i do html my theme….......http://ucrayon.blogspot.in/

Thanks

1675 posts Multimedia Artistry
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
dnp_theme says

Whatever you want man, just keep up the good work, you are very close.

1034 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

One little thing that bothers me is that on the homepage, under the little orange bar thing there is space to make it look like it’s contained under the image (I hope I’m making sense) but it isn’t like that in contact?

by
by
by
by
by
by