469 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Exacty hehe, but at least it may get some traffic like you suggest :)

91 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
fmdesignlab says

ahaha funny. I want to see the carrot slice in the next episode :D

469 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

I wonder if the INSIDE of the carrot also made of ketchup ;)

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+2 more
mediaconcierge says
I wonder if the INSIDE of the carrot also made of ketchup ;)

100% ;) ;)

715 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

That’s beautiful ( in a sick kind of way ) :p

Anyone up for a short animation contest? I’m willing to put 50$ in the jackpot.

469 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

Thanks :D ooohhhh short animation contest…. I like this idea, could be awesome !

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says

Crazy. The animation and music that Alon Dan did was pretty cool. But the rest of the stuff done by the other guy is a bit, ... i don’t know.

469 posts
+3 more
KrazyKartoons says

LOL ! :D

2309 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
theflyingtinman says
Crazy. The animation and music that Alon Dan did was pretty cool. But the rest of the stuff done by the other guy is a bit, ... i don’t know.

I do.

208 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
tahadaf says

kinda scary! but a cool animation…

by
by
by
by
by
by