2231 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

So, here I am bringing you a new project of mine. This time using a few fantastic stock-videos from DigitalJuice as well as some macro recordings created by gkaster.

The main music and all those twisted sounds were created by Marc Honninger (you can find him under miuziqa in AudioJungle). I was in charge of the animation, the special effects and the overall movie. The introductory and ending song is Boadicea by Enya.

And well, for those interested, this video was procued in AE, Photoshop and Sony Vegas. I’m not quite sure what programs my brother (Marc) used – but he tends to work on a lot, so I have no idea which one he used this time :)

If you like, please spread the word! And you also might be interested in some of my other videos, which you can find by checking the related videos on Youtube and/or Vimeo.

Please watch it on HD and fullscreen on Youtube or Vimeo.

482 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
IncredibleWand says

I’m no video expert but what you did there looks pretty good. These experimental videos always got to me.

Good work :).

DiogoRedinDevelopment
DiogoRedinDevelopment Recent Posts Threads Started
566 posts
  • Located in Portugal
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
DiogoRedinDevelopment says

It looks great! Love the work you did with the water on the first part of the video :)

141 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Videomaster says

I am big fan of abstract stuff,...so anything that is abstract is pure art to me. Great video, keep on going ;).

P.S.

I think that we should have forum threat to show some of us “offline” and experiment creations.

2231 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

@Pixelcloth: Haha, I appreciate that nonetheless ;) And yeah, experimental and abstract videos are one of my favorite styles.

@diogoredin: Muito obrigado ;) Yeah, I also like that part a lot. It’s actually what got me started and motivated me to keep doing the whole movie.

@Videomaster: So am I. And yeah, that idea sounds pretty neat. Although, for now, we’ll have to post these ‘offline’ works in the general forum category.

Thank you all!
Chris

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

I like it!

Without sounding like I’m putting it down, a video like that has no substance (i.e a storyline) yet I still loved watching it all the way through!

Brilliant piece of art =)

Well done!

141 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Videomaster says

Can we ask moderators what they think about this “I think that we should have forum threat to show some of us “offline” and experiment creations.” idea?

Momcilo? Ben?

by
by
by
by
by
by