1439 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
IngeniousArtist says

Hi guys,
I have a one year membership at tuts+ premium and i’d like to download the courses as it takes hell of a time to buffer (and i don’t know why), each course are like 1-2 gb which usually takes me a couple of hours in direct download but for some reason, Tuts+ is being really slow :impatient:
Usually the speed is around 60kbps

So, any alternative method for download the whole course instead of downloading each video? :(

387 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

That’s an unusually slow speed (to me). Perhaps it’s rather your location / ISP / internet rate plan? Perhaps a public intuition like a library, internet cafe, etc would offer faster connectivity? Assumming there’s no issue on their end, downloading over a faster connection on your end is really the only alternative unless they’re willing to send you a DVD (at additional cost, I’m sure). You might contact them directly to find out.

1439 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
IngeniousArtist says

This is the speed test i took just now…

Our country still doesn’t have that kind of fast internet… My one’s faster than the library/cafe ones, much faster… usually when i download from graphicriver or upload it doesn’t take much long…
But this is a whole new level of slow :|
usually stays around 60kbps but downloading from tuts+ it goes to 1/4th of that…
I guess i’ll just have to download each of the videos then :/

by
by
by
by
by
by