311 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Hey guys,

Recently I’ve been looking for some fonts sets that we can use on themes but had no luck finding something really good.

I’m not looking for FontAwesome (which are not awesome, by the way.), but a paid service that offers good looking fonts. Oh, they also need to be font icons.

Any help would be appreciated :)

4 posts
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Snowy_OWL says

Hi i’m using the Elusive icon font and it’s not bad or you can create your own font with fontastic.me.

35 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Bulgaria
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CodeBrewery says

Hey,

First thing that comes to mind is the Icomoon app and its library.

Alternatively, have a look at the Themify.me icon set, it looks quite nice. I wouldn’t have known about it if it weren’t for a buyer of mine, but they are lovely indeed.

A third option is this CodeCanyon WP plugin by Themeva.

Fourth option – this collection of icons. I found the site only today so haven’t had the time to properly look around and to read the licensing / terms&conditions part. Heck, I’m not even sure how this site works yet! ^^

Probably there are tons more that are better, but those are the ones that I know of. Hope I’ve been helpful!

Cheers,
Ivelin

P.S. I’m sure you’ve seen Linecons all around TF and know about them, but if not, check them out – they are SO good!

311 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Hey guys – thanks a lot for the suggestions, I’ve looked at the sites briefly, but I’ll do an extended research later. So far, only Icomoon seems to have something that looks decent. (This is just an opinion).

Thanks a lot.

by
by
by
by
by
by