19 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
SFXdragon says

Could be fun to network with others that are outside the Matrix.

341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

I wouldn’t consider myself a conspiracy theorist per say… but I’ve talked extensively with some 33rd degree masons and know quite a bit about some things that are rather… interesting. lol

I would say that there are quite a few rabbit holes out there to go down if one chooses ;)

19 posts
  • Located in Denmark
SFXdragon says

Yes 33rd degree masons are often very interesting people to talk with.

I know this is a public forum and these things are for many people difficult to be open about. The things that you know about, is it the so called dark side of the movie and music industry?

I totally agree with you that there are allot of rabbit holes someone can explore if he/she has a passion to explore reality or rather the illusion of reality.

As I see it, the world is kind of a mind prison where people live in different realities and those that seek truth and freedom will often be labeled as crazies etc. by those that do not want to leave the mind prison. The mind prison is the reality most people believe to be the truth, even though most of what people think is truth is an illusion. Reality is what we see, hear and agree on. Those that do not buy the mainstream reality will be more or less social outcasts, but only when they haven’t reached the point where they don’t care about what others or society think about them and feel good about themselves and the reality they have, and don’t try to force their reality on those that don’t want to know about it.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Welcome to the out of the Matrix thread.

341 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
joshhunsaker says

The things the people I’ve talked told me were things they probably shouldn’t. Some of it is honestly a little bit scary. It’s not really about the music/movie industry ;)

There’s patterns of this stuff all over the place. Problem is, if the people in power really wield as much capability as is typically portended… then it’s unlikely the stories anyone hears are anything more than a wild goose chase to keep people focused on something besides the crux of the “important stuff”. At some point it’s really not worth worrying about. There’s nothing you can do and there’s no way to prove the problem actually exists except in theory.

The big thing to remember is to not get caught up in the cycle of feeding into it. Vote with your feet, dollars and actions. If everyone stopped feeding the system the way they do the system wouldn’t exist in the form it does.

19 posts
  • Located in Denmark
SFXdragon says

I believe based on my reality, that it takes at least 2 to a tango and that goes for this as well. Those in “power” only have power because they have tricked us to give up our powers and freedom to them. The moment we seek truth and discover how much power and freedom we give away on a daily basis, then we can take back our powers and freedom and become stronger, healthier, more intelligent, spiritual and loving beings that we truly are. We only have ourselves to blame. That is the good news!

First we have to accept, how we allow to be manipulated by accepting the truth, then we can do something about it.

I want freedom more than life itself, because a life without freedom, is not a life at all. First step is to accept that we have allowed ourselves be slaves and our “free democracies” around the world are like dictatorships camouflaged as loving states that care about the people.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin

We have the illusion of choice with the left or right political parties, but they do not give us freedom. Both sides take our freedoms and pretend to care about us. Youtube”obama deception” that movie explains this very well.

“Nobody is more a slave than the one who considers himself free without being free” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.

The Elite are getting worried because most people are waking up to what is really going on.

Youtube”global political awakening”

I do not see the Elite as the enemy. They too are in a mind prison. This is more a battle we have to fight with ourselves. Freedom vs. Slavery

51 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
KaezerMusik says

I used to, until i realized it was a waste of time considering we really cant do much to change the way society is (unless we all come together but that will never happen) and good luck trying to join the “elites” ranks itself if that is what you desire.

not to mention it makes you sound crazy to the average person. :P

19 posts
  • Located in Denmark
SFXdragon says

I have absolutely no desire to join the Elites. I have been offered that several times and rejected it. I see no value in selling my soul for “success” and be anti-humanity and to become a sell out slave. This is a spiritual war and our soul is far more valuable than flesh and blood or any amount of money.

I don’t agree, that we can’t do much to change it. We are changing it right now and the New World Order is many years behind scheduled because of the “global political awakening”. Youtube that term and see Dr. Zbignew Brezinski former United States National Security Advisor, use this term where he explains, why the Elite are in trouble because humanity is waking up.

New World Order is kind of a test on each and every one of us. A test on our soul. Will we bow down as a slave or stand up for freedom on an individual level?

We have to stop complying individually. New World Order can only happen if people allow it. They have to trick us to comply, because we have free will!

We shouldn’t care about what the most brainwashed and enslaved public think. It is social engineering to make people fear what others think about them. It is a way to keep people in line, so they don’t question the system of control.

As I see it. There are only 2 ways this can go down. Either we stand up for freedom on an individual level, or we will face global fascism, that will be many times worse than the 2nd world war combined with global collapse of the world economy and banks taking peoples money from their bank-accounts like they did in Cyprus. It was a test to see if people will comply.

The Elite are into eugenics and social Darwinism. Giving up freedom to them is not an option. They want to reduce population with 90% and they use soft kills on us right now. Soft kills are slow kills. It can be Gen modified food that damage the body. Some plastic give people cancer etc. fluoride is a rat and bug poison and a waste product from the aluminum industry. The nazis put fluoride in the water at the concentration camps to make the inmates more docile and compliant. Fluoride is very bad for the body.

We don’t have fluoride in the water here in Europe like in the US. US is attacked harder than Europe. That is why there are more obese people in the US than here in Europe.

Artificial sugar like aspartame gives people cancer etc.

Cell phones damage peoples brains.

Many vaccines contain mercury and make many children ill. It is linked to autism.

The New World Order has to trick us, so we do harm to ourselves. Being ignorant and keeping the head down is very dangerous. They are the ones the New World Order target. When I talked with one guy from the New World Order, he told me they did not see me(us that are awake) as the enemy. He said”those that survive our attack will be worthy to live with us.

It is social Darwinism. They believe the weak are holding humanity back from evolution and they see themselves like the lions in nature keeping the other animals stronger, because the lion make sure the weak do not spread their weak genes around and pollute the animal race. The Elite funded Hitler and Hitler learned about his race purity ideas from the New World Order.

Google: “Bush hitler” and “The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics – History News”

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” – Prince Philip

Youtube”ted turner population reduction”

Google “john holdren ecoscience” John Holdren is is the senior advisor to President Barack Obama.

Youtube”endgame”

933 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Many vaccines contain mercury and make many children ill. It is linked to autism.

Let’s please be careful here. I’m not going to go into the other claims on this thread, but this one caught my eye because the statement (originally from fraudulent research by Andrew Wakefield) has been widely discredited and has actually caused a significant amount of harm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy

Particularly:

The claims in Wakefield’s 1998 The Lancet article were widely reported; vaccination rates in the UK and Ireland dropped sharply, which was followed by significantly increased incidence of measles and mumps, resulting in deaths and severe and permanent injuries. Physicians, medical journals, and editors have described Wakefield’s actions as fraudulent and tied them to epidemics and deaths, and a 2011 journal article described the vaccine-autism connection as “the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years”.

Sorry, I know I’m breaking forum rules by even posting this, but a lot of people who really should have known better, even people who I know, may have delayed giving or prevented their children from getting important vaccinations as a result of this result of poor research and reporting.

Also, US obesity is a serious problem, sure, but flouride? Look up Earl Butz and the proliferation of cheap corn instead and you might find better answers to the obesity issue.

19 posts
  • Located in Denmark
SFXdragon says

Who knows what happened with his case. Maybe he pretended to be anti vaccines and then fall on his sword to damage the credibility of the anti-vaccine movement? If I were a bad guy and ran a billion dollar pharmaceutical company, then that is exactly what I would do to discredit those that are against my product. Pharmaceutical companies are profit oriented and illness for them is business, just like people from the weapon industry say “peace is bad for business”.

WHO that called for vaccination because of the swine flue pandemic was advised by a secret group linked to the pharmaceutical companies. They made billion of dollars because of the false alarm.

“WHO swine flu advisors declare links to drug companies” http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2010/08/20/more-who-swine-flu-advisors-declare-links-to-drug-companies/ I think it is common sense that injecting children with Thimerosal that is 50 times more toxic than plain old mercury can’t be good for anyone. But the maistream media says mercury is good for children’s brain and it improves intelligence, so I may be wrong. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20IhxCzeuDU *Irony

I don’t trust GMO companies. If the employees at Monsanto does not want to eat GMO why should we trust them?

http://www.infowars.com/monsanto-employees-dont-eat-gmos/
by
by
by
by
by
by