382 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
blabus says

So I’ve been fascinated with iPhone app development ever since the SDK was announced. However, I’ve found myself really struggling with learning Objective-C, Xcode, IB, etc. I guess I just don’t learn well from reading a book alone (or tutorials), and I absolutely cannot find classes to take on it (except for $5,000/week private training, a bit out of my budget :) ).

But nevertheless, I’ve read about so many successful iPhone dev companies who consist of just two people- a designer, and a coder, and so I’m curious if there are any iPhone coders out there who would be interested in trying out something like this with myself. I think the opportunities for the iPhone and now the iPad are astounding, and I’d love to be able to work with a talented developer on some really cool projects. I’ve actually got several fully-fleshed out ideas for apps, and have even tried to do several of them as web apps, but I’ve found that the performance/polish of a native app just can’t quite be achieved yet.

So in any event, if there are any iPhone coders out there, feel free to shoot me an email (bill@labusdesign.com) or message. I think we have an opportunity here to build some really cool stuff. :)

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

Wish I could offer a partnership, but I’m on the same end of the spectrum. I actually have a few ideas for iPhone apps that would probably be better on the iPad. I could design them myself, but don’t have the coding chops to get it going. :(

no-thumbnail
NorthBound_Media Recent Posts Threads Started
9 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
NorthBound_Media says

If either of you are looking for a coding partner I am available either. I can either code and do a trade for services as I am looking for someone to do a website or I can partner with someone you design, I code.

You can email me at austin.j.evers@gmail.com if you are interested.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
tsafi says

Like anything ales the is to much fuss about coding for iPhone.

First To access iPhone SDK 3 .1.2 and technical resources, information, log in with your Registered iPhone Developer Apple ID and password, or sign up as a free Registered iPhone Developer, its includes the Xcode IDE , iPhone simulator, and a suite of additional tools for developing applications for iPhone and iPod touch. Then if you want sample code go to http://developer.apple.com/iphone/library/navigation/index

The language Objective-C language is a simple computer language designed to enable sophisticated object-oriented programming. Objective-C extends the standard ANSI C language by providing syntax for defining classes,

If you have programmed with object-oriented languages before like (AS3), will help iPhone coding is fairly easy, But i am really not a fan of iPhone , AS3 and flash developing is much better, but i will let you decide

67 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
Headset says

Here a couple of website you may find interesting ;)

http://isites.us/ http://builditwith.me/

I bookmarked those a few weeks ago, I had some ideas for iPhone Apps as well.

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Main problem you will fine is app coder are very very expensive and in engaland charge £500 an hour!

so the idea would have to be really good for you to recoupe the cost of making the app just something to be aware of!

99 posts
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Developer
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
DenonStudio Dev says
Main problem you will fine is app coder are very very expensive and in engaland charge £500 an hour! so the idea would have to be really good for you to recoupe the cost of making the app just something to be aware of!

Good to know we are worth something in England. I’ll be happy with £50 an hour :)

Blabus’, I’m happy to talk about your ideas. As you may already know I’ve developed Nvator for the marketplaces which is being used by some of the authors here. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for a chat (maybe on skype) any time, just drop me an email.

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

I have a great idea for one iPad Application, I’m in need of a Rockstar iPhone Developer :)

by
by
by
by
by
by