45 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Slovenia
Tarrum says

I will never understand how some people shoot good on consoles. Those joysticks are so fluffy :P

I cant get beta but I sure will play when the full version comes out, I hope my PC will be able to handle it – an Athlon II 640 X4 with 3Ghz and a 5770 – the gfx is what is confusing me if it will run well :/

2098 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says
Tarrum said
I will never understand how some people shoot good on consoles. Those joysticks are so fluffy :P I cant get beta but I sure will play when the full version comes out, I hope my PC will be able to handle it – an Athlon II 640 X4 with 3Ghz and a 5770 – the gfx is what is confusing me if it will run well :/

You should be able to I am playing with a gtx 295 does not support direct x 11, still looks great runs pretty smooth.

1002 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
mudi says
Tarrum said
I will never understand how some people shoot good on consoles. Those joysticks are so fluffy :P I cant get beta but I sure will play when the full version comes out, I hope my PC will be able to handle it – an Athlon II 640 X4 with 3Ghz and a 5770 – the gfx is what is confusing me if it will run well :/

on consoles auto aim is on in COD thats why but bf dont have auto aim on in consoles.

1002 posts
+5 more
mudi says
DarkstarDesigns said
Battlefield has always been one of my fav game and I have been pretty excited about the new one, just started playing it today and I must admit it is epic, graphics are beautiful and the game play has got better, vast improvement on Bad company 2. i will try and post some screen shots

I am purple7purple7 if anyone wants to add me

Sorry forgot to say PC only! :)

Added you :) guys add me in Origin my id is “stablizershock@gmail.com

I am runing it at ultra graphics smoothly its amazing.

2098 posts
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says
mudi said
DarkstarDesigns said
Battlefield has always been one of my fav game and I have been pretty excited about the new one, just started playing it today and I must admit it is epic, graphics are beautiful and the game play has got better, vast improvement on Bad company 2. i will try and post some screen shots

Cheers never seem to be on at the same time your quite a lot higher ranked than me,

Have you found it very smooth to play i cant always tell if it is my graphics card or server lag that’s the problem.

Out of interest what resolution and graphics card are you using?

Bit annoying i have a week off starting the 10th just as the beta will end so annoying!

1002 posts
+5 more
mudi says
DarkstarDesigns said
mudi said
DarkstarDesigns said

Cheers never seem to be on at the same time your quite a lot higher ranked than me,

Have you found it very smooth to play i cant always tell if it is my graphics card or server lag that’s the problem.

Bit annoying i have a week off starting the 10th just as the beta will end so annoying!

I am playing it at full HD 1920×1080 and it runs very smooth I have ATI Radeon HD 5770 GPU Corei5 and 6 gb it run smooth on ultra settings

116 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
CordellC says
mudi said
DarkstarDesigns said
mudi said
DarkstarDesigns said

I am playing it at full HD 1920×1080 and it runs very smooth I have ATI Radeon HD 5770 GPU Corei5 and 6 gb it run smooth on ultra settings

Ultra is not available in beta. They’re saving it for full release.

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
powerongrfx says

Been playing it on PC since it drop for beta. What graphics card you guys using?

147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
+6 more
DigitalYardSale says

I’m playing but Xbox…not PC :(

by
by
by
by