313 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
crossroad
says

Is there any open source layout builder for the WordPress? Many authors on ThemeForest seem to use layout builder and a few of them look very much same (in the demo screenshots), so I was wondering if there’s any open source code available for that or do all authors create their own builders.

Thanks.

316 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
SyamilMJ
says
1899 posts Multimedia Artistry
  • Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Freebie
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
dnp_theme
says

Anything better?

2782 posts
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Feedback Guru
  • Winner
  • Meetup Participant
+23 more
contrastblack
Envato team
says

Guys please keep this civil, if you have an answer feel free to reply, otherwise, personal attacks and calling out of other Authors and their works is not permitted.

Thanks.

p.s: @Prometheus, I had to remove your comment too as it was quoting and relating to one of the other ones, wouldn’t have made much sense just editing the quote out and leaving the question in the air :)

40 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
synesthete
says

I’m also wonder if there is advanced layout builder somewhere, or tutorials how to create it.

When i look at few authors – their page builders are pretty similair (i’m not talking about using visual composer plugin)...

267 posts What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+3 more
Prothemeus
says

Guys please keep this civil, if you have an answer feel free to reply, otherwise, personal attacks and calling out of other Authors and their works is not permitted.

Thanks.

p.s: @Prometheus, I had to remove your comment too as it was quoting and relating to one of the other ones, wouldn’t have made much sense just editing the quote out and leaving the question in the air :)

No problem, but could you spell my name right next time? :p

416 posts
  • United States
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+8 more
WPExplorer
says

Stick to core WP functions 8-)

821 posts We're a nice team!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+11 more
ThemeFocus
says

Stick to core WP functions 8-)

Maybe some client need page builder easy manage content.)

316 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
SyamilMJ
says

Anything better?
U mean mine is bad, or not good enough? Have you tried & did not like it? Or too difficult to integrate with your theme?

So many questions.

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

Anything better?
U mean mine is bad, or not good enough? Have you tried & did not like it? Or too difficult to integrate with your theme? So many questions.

Maybe he doesn’t like the fact that the shortcodes are outside the page. I know that this kpet me from using it..

@the guy with the green leaf avatar .. i am sorry for flagging your post.. I did it by mistake :) but on your question, i have a theory about this.. Either they copy the code from one and other(PHP is GPL so one would just have to replace JS and CSS), either they are following the same routine(i am building my own CC now, and it will work like the others that you see on here)..

by
by
by
by
by
by