67 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dancefight says

Hello! I can make flash interfaces. Here u can see an example.

example

I need a partner who will made this interface flashable. I will pay to my partner 30% – 50% of sales after every sale. If you want to be a partner please mail me at mail@dekoz.ru

206 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
papashivo says

Is this with an intention of selling the files here?

No offence but that design is not great and the split you propose for a once of design and then the rest of the work done by the developer is ludicrous.

436 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
ourben says
Is this with an intention of selling the files here?

No offence but that design is not great and the split you propose for a once of design and then the rest of the work done by the developer is ludicrous.

Holy crap!

What the hell happened to you papashivo? Jesus, I thought I was an arsehole.

dancefight, ignore what papashivo said about the design; he has a bee in his bonnet or something lately. 8-)

He was right about the split though, personally I’d say 50%... a few other things too.

Anyway, I wanted to do something like this before, from the developers perspective. I was never “sure” how “sure” the designers who raised hands to it were though, and more interesting, you seem to already have the design idea machine working.

I’m busy at the moment, but if I don’t email you first and you have things you want to get started soon, email me from my profile page. I’ve done these artwork-to-project jobs before, I quite enjoy them actually.

67 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
dancefight says
Is this with an intention of selling the files here? No offence but that design is not great and the split you propose for a once of design and then the rest of the work done by the developer is ludicrous.

My answer is YES !

I’m busy at the moment, but if I don’t email you first and you have things you want to get started soon, email me from my profile page. I’ve done these artwork-to-project jobs before, I quite enjoy them actually.
I send u an email through flashden’s contact form. Thank you.
by
by
by
by
by
by