117 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
marcoarib says

Got mine via PayPal but my Envato account sill shows it with “Currently processing withdrawals” message. I also did not get an email.

Same here.

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
609 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

Still nothing via paypal.

SemblanceProduction
609 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Joined an Envato Football competition
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

So did everyone get theirs? I’m still waiting for mine

298 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
Art101 says

I got the payment but I didn’t get the usual envato confirmation email!!

Just received the confirmation email, and the processing withdrawal issue on the withdraw page is fixed. Thanks

913 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Gae47 says

My payment confirmation was oddly late this time. I received the payment 5 days ago with no problem but only got the confirmation “We just processed your request…” e-mail today, instead of on the same day as the payment. Weird.

290 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
lou606 says

I didn’t receive anything yet. Is this normal? Waiting for a swift transfer from My GR account, And paypal from Envato Studio. I’m a bit worried.

44 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
rakinjakk says

My payment confirmation was oddly late this time. I received the payment 5 days ago with no problem but only got the confirmation “We just processed your request…” e-mail today, instead of on the same day as the payment. Weird.

+1
exact same situation here
I presume when a company has to process this amount of payments then some things will be queued somewhere to spread the load?

SemblanceProduction
609 posts
+4 more
SemblanceProduction says

I didn’t receive anything yet. Is this normal? Waiting for a swift transfer from My GR account, And paypal from Envato Studio. I’m a bit worried.

Same here. No e-mail, no nothing :) Opened a ticked a couple of days ago and still no response

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Please make sure you open a Support ticket for any issues with your payment – http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

The ticket queue is a bit behind with all the updates going on, but the Accounts team will be back to you as soon as they can :) Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by