We recently purchased a set of presets (short on time for fast turnaround) for around $50! And that was one of the cheap sets!
Just wanting to know if there’s room for a Lightroom Preset category (like Photoshop actions), because I’d be the first customer. Lightroom caters to a lot of photographers and I’d imagine Envato would be picking up a large consumer base and turning them on to other products as well (themeforest, photodune, etc.)
What’s your thoughts?
Since the beginning im wondering why not.
That’s a question I asked to Envato Team months ago. They said it seemed a good idea to keep in mind in the future and then added they would pass the suggestion to the Envato staff… so we keep waiting
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I think they are working on it because I got an email from Envato staff concerning Lightroom presets.
@mrcharlesbrown Awesome, maybe we’ll see something this year?
Can we get a staff member to contribute here?
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Cool, thanks for the contribution KingDog!
By the way, I think it should go under ‘add-ons/lightroom’ as this makes more sense as an end user. (just my opinion)
Again, thanks for chiming in. We always appreciate Staff feedback!
Thank you for the information Travis, Lightroom will be a great new feature for both authors and buyers. We will be patienly waiting for the next year
Meanwhile good luck for the developers with this huge Ruby update.