Can anyone help me where to start for creating CG textures. Please any tutorial link or the right software I firstly have to learn?A practical way of course, I only want to make 3d wood, wall or stone textures.
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Well, roughly it’s photoshop + zbrush for normal maps.
There are thousands of tutorials for both
Well, roughly it’s photoshop + zbrush for normal maps. There are thousands of tutorials for both
Good advice. PS is essential. Theres a lot of normal mapping programs too. I use pixplant (http://www.pixplant.com/). There are also plugins for photoshop, and even one for gimp that generates normal mapping for you.
thanks a lot guys. I tried pixplant and it is also easy to create. thank you so much.
Photoshop & ZBrush…!! Best combination!