47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
nahid29 says

Hi, I am looking for a theme that has a free quote form on home page, Wordpress theme!

47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
nahid29 says

Why no replies?

58 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
PressLayer says

Free quote mean?

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Serbia
Kyaviger says

You need to be more specific what you are looking for before any one can help you.

47 posts
+2 more
nahid29 says

Home page with a simple form where users can request for free quote next to slider on home page.

20 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
imikedesigns says

You might not find a theme that is setup this way “out of the box” but any theme that has a widgetized sidebar will allow you to add a form. Just use a free plugin like Contact Form 7 or something. If you find a theme in which you like the form styling, give it a go.

47 posts
+2 more
nahid29 says

You might not find a theme that is setup this way “out of the box” but any theme that has a widgetized sidebar will allow you to add a form. Just use a free plugin like Contact Form 7 or something. If you find a theme in which you like the form styling, give it a go.

Thank you so much for the update, I will go find one. But I hope we could get some more good layouts with form pull down or a form in sidebar with payment gateway integration.

Cheers!

3007 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

Look at our three theme :) but it’s exactly what they described above, a widget area with a contact form.

19 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
+1 more
ActiveDesigner says
68 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
vazz says

What a coincidence, I have one (HTML), but got rejected yesterday , it’s not as divine and beautiful as ALL of the other themes around, lol. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by