I’m currently in the process of redoing my website and I was wondering if there was a way to shut off wordpress while I work on it. Like something that says “Under Construction”. You can do it with Joomla with a single click and I can’t seem to find the option in Wordpress. Thanks!
Not sure about an option but save out the current index file and put an under construction index file in the root directory. When your finished put the other back.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations