3012 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

im sooo happy raw and smackdown are comeing back to knoxville tn where me and my wife live. this will be my 3rd live wrestling event i have been to since ive been here in knoxville already got my ticket :) \\

73 posts Film Production
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+7 more
PHANTAZMA says

I have to say, I recently have returned watching WWE , and highly enjoying it. My 8 year-old son had me start watching with him. My boy is a wrestling addict at this point. HA! We went to Wrestlemania this past year in Miami, 10 rows back from the ring. It was insane. Had a blast. Went to the Access before hand where he could meet Mysterio. We went to Monday Night Raw last March in Boston, and we are heading to a Smackdown in RI this month, and Night of Legends (I think it is called) next month in Boston. Enjoy your night in Knoxville! I know it will be fantastic!

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

oh man i wish i could tag along one of my personal favorits is john cena the last time i seen him.. when is music started and the crowed cheering i thought the roof was going to explode off and where you are going its night of champions

73 posts Film Production
+7 more
PHANTAZMA says

That’s it, Night of Champions! Yes, thats in Boston I believe. My wife grabbed the tickets for us, both this month and next. Cena is great! Seems to be one of those “love or hate” fellows. I don’t understand the hate part to be honest. Especially for someone who has done the amount of charity work he has. He’s great all around! The entrance of entrances, at least at Wrestlemania, was certainly the Undertaker. My ears were buzzing, and it was like a quake hit the arena. Those guys must certainly get a serious rush off such reactions.

3012 posts
+2 more
TNL3542 says

hey is it ok if i email you.. so we can talk about wrestling etc?

246 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

I’m not a wrestling fan, but I got a question: Do you guys realize it’s staged, right? If so, then how can you find it entertaining? I’m just curious, don’t take this the wrong way.

102 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
adrijusg says

I have to say, I recently have returned watching WWE , and highly enjoying it. My 8 year-old son had me start watching with him. My boy is a wrestling addict at this point. HA! We went to Wrestlemania this past year in Miami, 10 rows back from the ring. It was insane. Had a blast. Went to the Access before hand where he could meet Mysterio. We went to Monday Night Raw last March in Boston, and we are heading to a Smackdown in RI this month, and Night of Legends (I think it is called) next month in Boston. Enjoy your night in Knoxville! I know it will be fantastic!

So jealous!!!! Wrestlemania is my dream! Brock Lesnar should be in the next one! So wannna go but probably won’t!

Big fan of wrestling… Smackdown is boring but RAW is good most of the time.

73 posts Film Production
+7 more
PHANTAZMA says

I’m not a wrestling fan, but I got a question: Do you guys realize it’s staged, right? If so, then how can you find it entertaining? I’m just curious, don’t take this the wrong way.

Of course it’s fake. I actually enjoy my sons enjoyment of it to be honest. Like Santa Clause. But those days are almost gone. But, I have to say, I refrain from the word fake after seeing what these guys do. Rather, it’s entertainment. Because, in all honesty, after seeing some of what these guys do—like jumping off 15 foot ladders, landing on their back, neck, head….I would rather take a right hook from Manny Paq than do some of the crazy, life-threatening stunts my son has shown me.

102 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
adrijusg says

Movies are staged too. It’s entertainment! Unlike in movies people act and fight in front of live audience and have to hear boos, not get lost in the moment and come up with some good text talk with the opponent.

Plus the result is fake yeah, but you can’t fake lifting 250lbs guy in the air and throwing him over your back. Or if it’s John Cena lifting Big Show (500lbs!!!!) on his back and throwing him in the air. You have to admire moments like that.

110 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
+2 more
AGSoft says

I’m not a fan of it myself(my brother is and he won’t shut up about it), but who cares if it’s semi fake?
by
by
by
by
by
by