1246 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Greece
+4 more
zefs says

Go ActiveDen, rule them all! :p

122 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ian Envato team says
I made a post in the All Marketplaces thread like 2 hours ago I think. It happened to me. The link was http://activeden.netactiveden.net/ for me.

That was a different problem.

This time a testing server was receiving traffic from the load balance when it shouldn’t have been.

1999 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+9 more
bitfade says

leave it this way, we need more sales here

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
I keep getting redirect to activeden when I try to go to any marketplace or if I get in to themeforest for example I click forums and it sends me back to activeden

Why you want to go to themeforest anyway? You don’t feel well? . Much more fun here and better unique files you will find here ,i guess the redirect system know better :P

566 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
radykal says

Something is also wrong with the categories drop down list! I see only 3 categories.

217 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
dilab says

same here, is their system problem?

1660 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says
leave it this way, we need more sales here

I had a spike in sales, LOL ! :D

4247 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
Aw_Shucks says
I made a post in the All Marketplaces thread like 2 hours ago I think. It happened to me. The link was http://activeden.netactiveden.net/ for me.

That was a different problem.

This time a testing server was receiving traffic from the load balance when it shouldn’t have been.

Oh. Well why didn’t you tell me? I feel like a sheep with a rash on its backside standing on a pontoon bridge out in the middle of an oasis in the sahara desert… wearing a pair of sunglasses.

EDIT
And now I don’t know why!

by
by
by
by
by
by