2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

Its weird this month started as my best month ever i was get 2 sales most day sometime 3 and this was all good till the 17 of this month when all of a sudden i have sold nothing since!

Its the longest dry patch since i joined the site, is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
holypixel says

I found exactly the same thing, although I had a couple of sales late yesterday… Was making me sweat!

2098 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says
I found exactly the same thing, although I had a couple of sales late yesterday… Was making me sweat!

I just dont know why it happen i uploaded a few more items to my gallery so i would expect the opposite!

51 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
holypixel says

Collective consciousness said dont spend money between 17th and 21st perhaps? hehe

488 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
PixelBuffet says

Sales have been consistent for me – in fact I’ve been pleasantly surprised this month. I’ve been too busy (read: lazy) to add any new files so I was expecting them to have tailed off but I’m on track to beat last month and I haven’t yet had a day this month without a sale (usually 2-3 each day).

Certainly not any kind of volume to be getting too excited about yet, but I had got the impression from reading what others have said that a file gets a few sales whilst it’s on the homepage then dies off after that. This has certainly not been my experience (so far!).

1125 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
hansv says

That might happen from time to time. There is no reason to be afraid of not selling stuff in the future. If you take a look at the forum’s “history”, there are many threads where someone is noticing a sales drop… and there are always authors who write in there, that they are not experiencing the same.

73 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
gruberdesigns says

I too, have noticed the stall in sales. I even uploaded a couple more items to help my sales and not a whole lot of action. Is there a international holiday I’m not aware of?

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Volcano crysis I tell you.

2098 posts
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says
Volcano crysis I tell you.

That actually seem the most likely half my company are stuck in america they should have been back in England a week ago!

I shall have to carry on and get some more items up! _

1696 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
Firsh says

I didn’t do much since december, and my sales was all the same for this year’s first 3 months, but this month like I’ve been plugged off or something, weird.

by
by
by
by
by
by