45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Algeria
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
emonik says

Well you need a bank account to transfer your earnings in it ( even if you use PayPal or Skrill ) , however I’m not sure of how to proceed here in Algeria ( maybe you should ask in “AGB” or “BNP parisbas” bank for how to get an international transfer ), there will be fees of course .
Anyway i hope others will reply with more helpful answers , even though I didn’t met many Algerians in here :|
For me, my earnings here are used for my online expenses, so I’m not really into getting them out of the virtual world , however i’d like to know how, so if you get some info share it back here
Good luck Bro ;)

325 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
Zino16000 says

Hello there,
I’m really curious to know how you guys cash your earned money.
I use paypal but still I don’t live in leblad so I can’t be in any help in this matter but I use to cash the money of a friend via paypal and send it to him as money order or through western union, may be you can consider doing such if you know someone who is willing to help out this way as well.
Good luck with your request

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
DevPlus31 says

Hi

But what about Payoneer

484 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

I use attijari bank, and withdraw my money wkth SWIFT . It’s fast, and relatively cheap. It costs 35 + 10 usd, and my money is available in local currency in around 5 days.

45 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Algeria
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
emonik says

I use attijari bank, and withdraw my money wkth SWIFT . It’s fast, and relatively cheap. It costs 35 + 10 usd, and my money is available in local currency in around 5 days.
I don’t think we have that bank in here , hopefully there are others that offer the same thing

Hi But what about Payoneer
It won’t help !, since ATM ’s aren’t wide spread in here … Especially the ones that accept MASTER CARD ! , if I was at your place i would go for a SWIFT !
484 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
+1 more
omarabid says

I don’t think we have that bank in here , hopefully there are others that offer the same thing

Hi But what about Payoneer
It won’t help !, since ATM ’s aren’t wide spread in here … Especially the ones that accept MASTER CARD ! , if I was at your place i would go for a SWIFT !

I don’t know about Algeria, but here all banks support SWIFT . Also, I’m living in a small city and there are dozens of ATMs which works with the Payoneer card. Don’t ask your banker, he’s probably ignorant about the International affairs. Ask a professional accountant.

27 posts
  • Exclusive Author
DevPlus31 says

Hmm Thanks Just i need only 49$ to pay Windows Store So who can advice me for SWIFT i need a Bank Account and i don’t have one i’m only 18 year old

Thanks

http://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/apps/default
by
by
by
by
by
by