• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+2 more
marcfolio says

i can code but I prefer to design, and I’d rather have someone else code for me. So my question is there anyone here that uses one of those psd to html shops? Or could you recommend one? The last one I used was a nightmare and still cost me a arm and a leg.

Maybe I need to find a coder instead. Anyone have any suggestions for shops?

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+4 more
crozer says

Have you tried this one? www.psd2html.com

I haven’t, but it’s very recommended by fellow designers and has a huge reputation among design-related networks. So I’d recommend you check it out; maybe with a small project.

And if you’d like to avoid using any ‘shops’, I’d recommend you to look for a coder right here, on the Forums. There are plenty of coop-themes that are for sale (themes that have been designed by one, and coded by another user).

Good luck!
Chris ;)

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Venezuela
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

Hey Marco http://p2h.com and codemyconcept I highly recommend both.

843 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
marcfolio says

Thanks you guys. Last year I tried http://htmlrockstars.com/ and was sorely disappointed. I’ll check out the others.

I wouldn’t mind a co-op, but I also don’t want to start over the commission thing @ 40%. It’s taken 2+ years to get to 65% and so I’d almost like to pay someone for the first one or two designs (with the possibility of paying out more if the file goes platinum) and see if it’s worth the risk. test the TF waters I suppose.

At the same time I wonder if the final files that I’d get from a shop like psd2html would make it past the review / upload process or how much more work would I need to put in to make them TF ready.

Anyone know?

2213 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Germany
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+4 more
crozer says

I wouldn’t mind a co-op, but I also don’t want to start over the commission thing @ 40%. It’s taken 2+ years to get to 65% and so I’d almost like to pay someone for the first one or two designs (with the possibility of paying out more if the file goes platinum) and see if it’s worth the risk. test the TF waters I suppose.

Who says you’d start from zero. You can sell the files form your account. The earnings are split respectively.

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

Thanks you guys. Last year I tried http://htmlrockstars.com/ and was sorely disappointed. I’ll check out the others.

At the same time I wonder if the final files that I’d get from a shop like psd2html would make it past the review / upload process or how much more work would I need to put in to make them TF ready.

Anyone know?
I understand your point, but just a friendly reminder accounts now default to 50% since the recent rate increases :)
843 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Won a Competition
+2 more
marcfolio says

50% serious! Dang back in the day it was 25%!

59 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
OxfordGroup says

Have you tried this one? www.psd2html.com

I haven’t, but it’s very recommended by fellow designers and has a huge reputation among design-related networks. So I’d recommend you check it out; maybe with a small project.

And if you’d like to avoid using any ‘shops’, I’d recommend you to look for a coder right here, on the Forums. There are plenty of coop-themes that are for sale (themes that have been designed by one, and coded by another user).

Good luck!
Chris ;)
I’ve used them and the file was great. Good service.
369 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
kaaz says

50% serious! Dang back in the day it was 25%!

50 – 70% for exclusive authors, 25% for non-exclusive authors

More info

4317 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Community Moderator
  • Venezuela
  • Exclusive Author
+9 more
Ivor Reviewer says

http://htmlrockstars.com/ is the worst psd2html service ever dude. I had a bad experience a year ago with those guys.

At the same time I wonder if the final files that I’d get from a shop like psd2html would make it past the review / upload process or how much more work would I need to put in to make them TF ready. Anyone know?

Yes we can review the final files that you’d get from them, as long as the code meets our standards and you write a good documentation.

by
by
by
by
by
by