1387 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says

Just trying to upgrade my audiointerface. Currently i use EMU 1212m and i am really angry about drivers but like overall sound qulaity of this little old friend. I am aware about latency and sound quality. May be someone here using it for production? What’s your opinion on it? P.S. Made typo in header – Konnekt

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

T.C. Electronics’ products are very good. I use Desktop Konnekt 6 and it’s awesome: simple, not expensive and provides all you need. Prior to that I used EMU-1820.

1387 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
LumenMedia says
Thank you for answer. How it sound compare to emu 1820? Better or equal?

T.C. Electronics’ products are very good. I use Desktop Konnekt 6 and it’s awesome: simple, not expensive and provides all you need. Prior to that I used EMU-1820.
806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

No difference.

1387 posts
+5 more
LumenMedia says
Cool. Thank you.

No difference.
by
by
by
by
by
by