739 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Hey audiojunglers!

I made this short teaser trailer template with a 1940’s film type feel, but after creating it i have not found any audio that i feel is right. So if anyone is interested in making some audio for this i would really appreciate it, and of course you would be able to sell it on AudioJungle! (it would not be included with my file).

Heres the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAwhzBKwoaw

Thanks -Graham

739 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

Just realizing that i should have put this in the “item requests” tab….oops

839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
gbiasillo says

I’d love to! I sent you an email.

1122 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Switzerland Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

I’d be available to do some BG and sound FX for it.

Let me know.

Greetings and good luck with the project.

Daniel

572 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
tacoMusic says

Hi Graham,

We’d also be up for it if you like our style of composing.

All the best,

Chris

806 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Art-of-Sound says

Are you looking for some cheesy orchestral music like in the old propaganda films, say this one? Anyway, I think this Movie Projector noise fits your video very well.

118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
NovaseraMusic says
Some heroic music: http://audiojungle.net/item/a-new-world/1493548 Maybe a certain selection where it builds would be nice.
296 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
ThomasVoMusic says

I think some light sound effects would be better than just music alone, in my opinion. I’ve done this for several clients before, so please feel free to contact me at info@thomasvomusic.com if you’re interested.

Regards,
Thomas

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
AlexHayrabedian says

May be interested in something like this:Epic Intro I can compose something similar, synchronized to video, just contact me.

borissevastyanov
borissevastyanov Recent Posts Threads Started
242 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
borissevastyanov says

I can compose something like this – http://audiojungle.net/item/epic-intro/1789576 Write me on sba300@mail.ru

by
by
by
by
by
by