2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
midmod says

I submitted a ticket to TF Support and they told me to post here. I’m looking for a WP Responsive Theme I saw a few months back that might have been removed….I spent hours trying to find it with no luck. The closest thing I can find is a theme named “FOCUS” <http://themeforest.net/item/focus-minimal-wordpress-theme/3293567>

I’d love to hunt this down so I can support the author and buy it…maybe someone is aware of the theme I am looking for or knows if it was removed? Here is an additional description of it…

The theme I’m looking for is fullscreen and has a “portfolio” homepage with all the items on the right and the navigation running as a full-height sidebar on the left. The general design was most black and white with the sidebar in solid white and logo in black…the page navigation was a single column, vertically stacked in black with black horizontal (dotted?) divider lines. The homepage also let you filter by portfolio type. Individual projects in the portfolio opened with the image (or some options had video) at the top then the description below on the left with an area on the right showing the title of the project, category, date, url link, etc….sidebar with logo and navigation always stayed on the left, running the full height of the page.

It is also somewhat similar to BOOKCASE : http://themeforest.net/item/bookcase-wordpress-portfolio-theme/630145

I really appreciate your help with my unorthodox request…thanks!

585 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

You almost certainly mean Elastico theme and yes it has been removed from the marketplace and is no longer available

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
midmod says

You almost certainly mean Elastico theme and yes it has been removed from the marketplace and is no longer available

You are correct..>Elastico is exactly what is was…thanks for keeping me from going crazy. Bummer it was removed…I assume there is now way of getting it now?

585 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

Unfortunately not. Authors retain the right to remove files as and when they want. It is a shame but there are many great files on here as an alternative. Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by