29 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
JayWood says

I’ve looked around Themeforest for a few months now and would love to help you guys out. I know this sounds odd and believe me I feel weird for asking this, but does anyone have some themes I can code?

I’m actually looking to expanding my coding portfolio. For the past few years I’ve been one of those guys who tries to do it all, and too be honest I have made some crappy designs. But my coding is amazing (self assessed of course). I’ve recently taken a strict focus on xHTML and CSS and would be glad to show it off if someone would give me the chance :) Heck I’d even give you a single page demo for your PSD template at no charge.

If any of you reading this would give me a chance then please message me or simply ask a question here, I’d have no problem answering anything.

One thing I don’t do is CMS templating sorry, this includes wordpress and joomla!

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
bunnny says

Can you please specify what exactly you’re fluent and what can you do a second xhmtl/css design for my site? Do let me know when available too and all details about above. Thank you.

12 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
webelicious says

I am using a shopping cart script in a few of my sites but for some reason I just cant get it to look any good. I am usually happy with my CSS work but this online store thing has me frustrated . Its so simple but I just cant get creative with it. If you would like to take a look to see if you can do anything with just let me know.

29 posts
+1 more
JayWood says

@Bunnny: Oh yea sorry about my lapse of brain power. My list of skills are available on my oDesk profile along with their efficiency levels which is self assessed at the moment.

Link is here: My oDesk Profile

@webelicious: I can take a look at the CSS if you want. I never mind a challenge :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
zgmg says

Hey Jaywood. If you’re looking for something to do we could really use your help. We’re about to buy a theme from ThemeForest and begin finalizing our video game guild. I’m a designer and my co-creator is a write but we’re missing a coder. Do you think you could help us out? Or maybe lead us in the right direction?

I appreciate any help! Here’s my email if you’d like to get in-touch: zaydek.mg@gmail.com

Thanks!

29 posts
+1 more
JayWood says

Sure thing man, I’d be glad to hear what you have to say. I’ll be emailin’ ya in the next day or two, as soon as I finalize some code over here anyhow :)

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
zgmg says

Thanks so much JayWood! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by