4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
Themecity says

I am clueless why this theme got rejected, its a responsive theme i used skeleton instead of bootstrap does this affect in the quality of theme? Any help, feedback and ideas for making it better will be deeply appreciate.

http://www.poshthemes.com/idea/blue/index.html

Review quote:
Unfortunately your submission IDEA – PREMIUM LANDING PAGE isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.
117 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
4riS says

I like it a lot. I really don’t know why TF rejected such a nice theme. The only thing i don’t like is the pricing table. You should work more on it. Fix the colors and make 3 columns instead of 4.

6 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
Xitude says

I would be really interested in this landing page. Shame.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Themecity says

I like it a lot. I really don’t know why TF rejected such a nice theme. The only thing i don’t like is the pricing table. You should work more on it. Fix the colors and make 3 columns instead of 4.

Thanks for your honest views. 3 columns Pricing table is not really a bad idea ill have a try with it. Thanks again

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Themecity says

I would be really interested in this landing page. Shame.

Indeed its a shame!! But im going to get it accepted asap. Thanks for your interest mate, you could always follow me in TF if you like.

1975 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
mafloral says

I think that it looks outdated, try to loose the blue and maybe add some nice patterns and make sure it has great contrast.

Cheers

Lester

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Themecity says

I think that it looks outdated, try to loose the blue and maybe add some nice patterns and make sure it has great contrast. Cheers Lester
Point taken! Cheers mate..
320 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Malaysia
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
billyf says

I think that it looks outdated, try to loose the blue and maybe add some nice patterns and make sure it has great contrast.
I have to agree with this. The slider can still be improved and the rounded-corner button is just so outdated. Spacing and colour can still be improved. Also, when I’m viewing in either ‘Orange’ or ‘Pink’, the arrows for the slider are still blue. Perhaps you should fix this as well.

Good luck getting approved!

by
by
by
by
by
by